“Probably excel at breakfast only...”
Review of Juan Del Fuego

Juan Del Fuego
Ranked #9 of 347 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my mother-in-law because we both wanted to try someplace new - looking for a good Mexican restaurant.
Her order was under seasoned and mine was way over seasoned. I noticed that other diners with lunch instead of breakfast orders weren't finishing their meals after we'd already placed our orders. Breakfast customers looked happy & their food actually looked good. I guess we should've ordered breakfast. And yeah, paying for salsa & chips at a Mexican restaurant is unheard of...except for here.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great place to take the whole family. This is my favorite place in Norman. We always let people coming into town know that this is the place to eat!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

y family and I eat there often and the breakfasts can not be beat for value and quality. Delicious. We also order their Holiday tamales there and they are the best that i have ever had. One of if not the best breakfast places in Norman. Great attentive staff.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food is awesome. If you get the chance to sit at the bar and watch Juan in action, you should take it. He is amazing. We have never had a bad meal here. The pancakes are awesome! Had the breakfast quesadillas today and they were really good too. We have also had the chilaquilles in the past and they were quite good. Their red sauce rocks and their fuego potatoes are a little spicy but really, really good

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Love it. Great service great food. I love the chorizo made there in the store. Would recommend any dish with this. The pancakes are a hit with my kids.'re bluombeberry pancakes are the. Bomb ,per me grand daughter.