“A large(15) family get together in a sports bar environment”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 372 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Excellent service and tasty food in a brew house with a quit back section. The specialty burgers were wonderful, totally satisfying my picky wife and her 80 year old mother.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

BJ's is a chain, but the food is very good generally and they now are serving beer beyond their own label. It's a sports bar, but one of our stand-bys. Wait staff are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The food was good. Portions big enough to take some home for lunch. Flavored tea was just OK. I wish I would have had enough room for dessert. It looked really good in the picture. There are daily specials.
BUT it was pretty dark. I was wanting some light at our table.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Have eaten here twice now and had excellent food and service both times. Would definitely recommend it to everyone. You won't go away hungry.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We were in town for one night and this was near the hotel. My husband viewed the menu online and suggested we dine here because of the wide variety of dishes.
For appetizer, we had the Root beer glazed ribs which we thought would be ok for our son to eat, but they ended up being way too spicy for him...more for me, they were yummy. The mushrooms were a good choice too.

For our entree's we had a Steak which was delicious, the clam chowder which was tasty, and the spicy peanut chicken with soba noodles and that's where the flavor ended. I do NOT recommend this dish. It was really salty and the chicken has no flavor. It tasted like a microwave dinner.
If we come back again, I might give it another go just to try the Stout. I had a Porter and it went VERY well with the Pizookie 2 flavor.

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!