“Great Food, Selections & Service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 356 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have dine at this restaurant on several occasions since our daughter goes to school at The University of Oklahoma and ave always have great service and very consistent food. The have a large menu and choices for everyone.

2  Thank Dwisejr

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Service was VERY slow!! Took 15 minutes before our server came to the table to greet us. Took another 45 minutes to get our food - a hamburger and a salad. They weren't even busy - I now understand why. Will NOT return.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Everytime we stop here, I am impressed with the quality of the service and food. This was the first time we ate at the bar, because the place was packed on Saturday night. Cody, our bartender, was very professional and friendly. The mixed drinks were perfect, the beer was cold and the food was excellent. What more could you want? This is the third different BJ's I have visited and I have been impressed by the quality of food and service at all of them. Give this chain a try!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Have eaten here several times and each trip has been an enjoyable experience. The place is always clean, the staff are all friendly, very knowledgeable and helpful. Very good service. The food is very good and not overpriced. Nice relaxing atmosphere and never felt rushed like they were trying to turn tables. As far as I am concerned this ranks as one of the top places in Norman. I would never hesitate to go here and would definately recommend.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Ahi Tuna salad and was very disappointed. The greens were fresh but the seared Ahi Tuna consisted of a few falling apart thin slices, not at all up to restaurant standard. Their beer was nothing special, and their additional beer selections were not up to par for an ale house. I guess I should have expected this from a chain.

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!