“Love This Place”

Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Liberal, Kansas
“Love This Place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is our favorite place to stay anytime we are in the Norman or Oklahoma City area. The help is among the most friendly and helpful of any place we have stayed. The breakfast is great and we love the shuttle and the friendly shuttle drivers to and from the nearby casino. It is located off the major roads so it is quiet.

Room Tip: Have had no problems with any room we have ever had.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Joyce H
DorisC172, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for kind words, If there is anything we can do to make your future stays more enjoyable, please feel free to contact me.

Many Blessings!

Doris Crawford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Outstanding service. Typical room but very clean. Hot breakfast. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Walking distance to Riverwind Casino but they have 24 hour shuttle on request. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank ThaJudge
DorisC172, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate your stay. It is our pleasure to provide you with great service.

Many Thanks,

Sherman, Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2014

After making an advance reservation I was told by a clerk at the front desk that my suite had a "emergency" and would not be available that night. Needless to say I was very upset about this and was lucky to find a couple of rooms in town as it was a busy weekend for the University.
The next day I went back to the Sleep Inn to get the managers business card so I could write and complain about my experience. I was told the manager was there and I could talk to her. I explained my situation to Doris Crawford. She was very helpful and made me feel like she really cared my family and I had to go through this. Because of this very nice and helpful lady our negative experience turned into a very positive and great weekend.
Thank you Doris for being so kind to our family..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We are not perfect, However, if we fail our guests we do believe in making ir right, My staff and I are passionate about the hotel business and do our absloute best to show it through our quality of work.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here overnight - in a smoking king room. We had a fantastic stay; the employees were very courteous from check-in thru check-out. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept in. The room, although not spacious, was just the right size for us. The bathroom was bigger than expected, and I especially liked the fact that the closet had a door. Most hotels don't. Will stay here again, especially since Riverwind Casino is right in front of it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tazmark
Wow! Thank you, You are Awesome as well!!

We look forward to see you again!

CS
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Spent one night here as we were passing through the area. Check in process went very smooth and we had a restful night in our room. The hotel is a bit difficult to get to as it is next to a casino but the road past the casino does not lead to the hotel unless you go through the back casino parking lot. We found our way after driving along a dimly lit side road. Other than that, staff were very helpful and the morning breakfast included bacon and eggs. The hotel is located in a nice quiet spot and there is a shuttle that will take you to the casino. Good value for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank travelmaniacCs
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 12, 2013

When I first walked in I was greeted at the front desk by a woman named Maureen she greeted me with a smile and was extremely patient with all of my questions.. Told me of the complimentary breakfast and free shutle to the local Casino, then there was nick who looked like a cute little monkey but was as helpful as can be . I have been here several weeks now and the crew here has not seemed to tire of me, they all smile and are able to meet my every need,I ran out of razors ,they had one for me free of charge. at the front desk..The maid named Ron cleans my room every day with a smile and even skes me every time if their is anything I need. I cant say enough about what a great stay it,sbeen being here.

Room Tip: The non smoking rooms seem to be fresh and the non smoking sems well enforced
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Brian R
Alachua, Florida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

First off, the review on November 2, was not accurate in any way, shape, or form. It was a disgruntled employee and if you look at the tripadvisor profile, they set up this account to slam the property only. Now, as for my direct experience, it was awesome! Dealing with Ms. Maureen on the phone and apon arrival was great! She has great personality and great customer skills. Dealing with Mr Nick and Ms Angela at the front desk has been a great experience. I had an issue and Mr. Nick dealt with it immediately. I had the pleasure of meeting Ms Doris (the GM) and she is extremely friendly and customer-oriented. The property is amazingly maintained inside and out. The rooms are cleaned properly for a new arrival and thoroughly for a stayover. I definitely would recommend this for anything from football mania to academia.

Room Tip: I would recommend an odd numbered room for morning sun and even numbered for afternoon sun
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo