“Homestyle Italian”

Gaberino's Homestyle Italian Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 354 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant, serving made from scratch Italian Cuisine, including handmade pasta and Seasonal Specials. Come casual with your family or dress up for a romantic date night. We offer a ariety of high point beers and our wine list is comprised of the best Italian Wines selections. Order our French Press Coffee and enjoy with our made in house Italian Cream Cake or other desserts from local vendors like il Dolce Gelato and La Baguette Bakery. Join us for our delicious Sunday Brunch served from 11am-2pm. Call us for take out and take and cook meals! We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed April 12, 2012

It is a small homey restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is quick. Probably the best kept secret in town for Italian food.
It is south of the mall and around the corner from the Import store.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Gaberino's has the best stuffed mushrooms I've ever tasted! The pizza is wonderful. You can build your own pizza. I had mushrooms, spinach, and feta with alfredo sauce. Mmmm!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Ok, let's get past a couple of things first. It's tucked away from easy view and it's in a small strip mall that faces an aged bookstore and a Sam's. It's not all fancy pants fake Tuscany or Roma decor inside. Indeed, it's quite plain. Big whoop! It's easy to navigate to Gaberino's and once you're there, you'll be glad you decided to dine here.

The food is excellent, with a special nod to the chicken lasagna and the stuffed mushroom appetizer. The operators are very nice people and their concern for their guests shows in the cleanliness of their establishment and the quality of their products.

Defiitely a place to return to again and again.

1  Thank oklahomascout
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This place rules! I've been to most Italian restaurants in Norman including Victorias (which I do not care for) and Gaberinos is the best. My wife had the lasagna, I had the special with chicken, onions, capers, sun dried tomatoes, in spicy alfredo, and my mom had manicotti...delicious! Every single one. I would say the special and the lasagna were the best. This place is a must try for locals or anyone visiting. Prices are around $10 a dish.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

First time here. Wife had chicken parm, kid had chicken lasagna and I had manicotti. All portions were huge! Everyone enjoyed their food and the manicotti was excellent, as was everything. Just get there early as limited seating. All food made fresh!