“WOW”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love this place. Absolutely wonderful. The french dip is my favorite. Yummy. Will buy another
one soon. Cute little place. Very relaxing. Friendly service. The pastry, so difficult to choose.
Every pastry looked great. I will be going back to try every pasty. Oh dear my waist line.

There are newer reviews for La Baguette

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great pastries but food overall just so-so. As a coffee shop it is fine but as a restaurant, it is awkward. They will deliver cakes for special occasions which is cool.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was my first time and absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the next time. I want to try all the pastries. Had hot tea and a cream puff. A+

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've visited this place - Main Street Store - many times over the years - very good food and satisfactory service.
However, owner/manager died recently and things have changed.
I ordered a New York Submarine sandwich from the chaulkboard menu and some tomato soup. I just happened to check my reciept after I had paid and was waiting for my order. I discovered that I had been charged for a higher priced sandwich shown as the "Ultimate." I inquired at the register about the discrepancy. The manager consulted the order taker and reported that I ordered the "Ultimate." The "Ultlimate" doesn't even appear on the menu!!!!! Classic Bait and Switch!

1  Thank robert f
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place to meet for brunch or lunch with the girls. I had the quiche and salad which is a nice sized meal. Not to small, not to large.