Riverwind Hotel
Hotels.com
$131
$118
$94
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
$67
ComfortInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
$89
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$76
Sooner Legends(Norman)(Great Value!)
$88
$78
All reviewscookiesfront deskcasino hotelscasino staffsky bridgethird floorguest servicesfast foodthe entire staffhotel stayawesome hotelroom was spotlessgreat customer servicea great staychecking inhotel roombreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Excellent stay on 1/9/14. Carlos met us at car and helped get bags to our room. Got us ice and waters. Took are of valet parking. Answered all our questions. Understand from Managers next day he was employee of year. Very deserving of the award!? Talked with two managers next morning and expressed how we love to stay at hotel on trips to visit our kids in Texas. Saw great basketball game at OU, of course KU WON made it even better. Had GREAT time in casino wife and I won BIG. Thanks to staff for a great stay. See in late January for another stay!!! Karen and Richard Rippert

Room Tip: Excellent place stay, easy access to and expressway!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KRippert
Ronnie K, Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

To our guests from Hutchinson, KS:

We are so pleased that Carlos was able to assist you during your check-in; he is our go-to guy! As a team we greatly enjoy your company so please feel free to visit us on your way to visit the kids. Congratulations to you and your wife winning big in the casino. We are very much looking forward to your stay in January! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me and I will be at your service.

Chris Woodrow
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had a great time! The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful (Thanks, Carolyn!)! The room was very clean and comfortable. The food in the casino buffet has been kicked up quite and bit, especially breakfast. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor. That's where the skybridge to the casino is.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TonicreedTonireed

To our guest Tonicreed Tonireed:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business, here at Riverwind Hotel we are very proud of our team from the housekeeping to the front desk! Exceeding your expectations is our motivation; we take pride in ensuring that your room and your experience reflect this. I can’t wait to share your comments with our housekeeping staff and with Carolyn. We all look forward to your next stay with us, please, if you have any questions or comments, give me a call and I will be at your service.

Chris Woodrow
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed January 4, 2014

such a nice place to relax and enjoy your self . The staff at this hotel are always so nice an the big smile on all their faces just makes your stay so enjoyable. the rooms are always clean. The cookies are GREAT to !!

Room Tip: rooms on the 3 rd floor have a walk way to the casino.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eddie W
Ronnie K, Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

To our guest from Canyon, TX:

My team members and I are delighted that you decided to stay with us. We take the upmost pride to offer the guest the best possible experience they can have while staying at the Riverwind Hotel. I have shared your comments with our team. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your return and if you should need anything on your next visit, please feel free to contact me and I will be at your service.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Connects to casino thru indoor sky walk. Hotel is beautiful. Interiors very modern taste. Room very modern also. Something you would find in Vegas. Very clean. Kinda creeps me out a little is there's cameras everywhere in the hotel also just like the casino. I guess it's for safety. Halls are nicely done. Overall very impressed. Free coffee at lobby anytime you want. Cookies. Checkout time is noon. Not 11 like other hotels are doing.

• Stayed: January 2014

To our guest Mero1234:

We would like to welcome you to the Riverwind Hotel. We are delighted that you choose to stay with us. We take pride in providing the best customer service to each and every guest that stays with us. We also take pride in making sure that the littlest detail will make your stay that much more enjoyable. I will pass along the kind words the staff and look forward to seeing you again. If you should need anything on your next visit, please feel free to contact me and I will be at your service.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Love this hotel! Excellent accomodations and the staff was top notch. Renee and Manager Chris checked me in quickly and were very friendly and professional. Same with Manager Derek(?) and Carolyn at check out. The skybridge access from the hotel to the casino was great, especially late in the evening when it got colder outside. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank charlotteb123_10

To our guests from Edmond, OK:

My team members and I are elated that your family enjoyed your stay at the Riverwind Hotel. We take pride in offering a wonderful staff service, extremely clean, and affordable accommodations. Thank you for choosing our hotel! The skybridge is always a great way to keep warm. It does tend to get cold outside sometimes. We look forward to see you again. If you should need anything during your next stay, please feel free to contact me and I will be at your service.