“Great hotel, wonderful staff!”
Review of Riverwind Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norman
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
“Great hotel, wonderful staff!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

For the past 2 years, I've had to travel to Oklahoma City a few times a month for health care. On my overnight stays, my husband and I always stay at Riverwind.
The rooms are nice and the staff is courteous and efficient. A young man named Chris is our favorite, so pleasant and helpful, and he always has such a positive attitude. It's almost like staying with family, but better!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank JoyceMH
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
To our cherished guest Joyce,

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff and Chris our front desk agent (which I agree with you on of course)!! He's are "WOW" guy. It's our goal to make your stay wonderful every time you stay. I hope your health is getting better and if you should ever need anything from us please let us know. Our goal is to be your family when your here sharing your time with us.

Riverwind Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Collinsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love this place. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! Chris was the person who helped us check in and out and was so helpful and appreciated our business, which means a lot to us. The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. The only thing I would change about the room is the door in the bathroom, it is very awkward. The lobby is extremely nice and the "freebies" are excellent! Coffe, tea, juice, cookies.
Barbara C

1 Thank Barbara B
To our guest in Collinsville, TX

Thank you for the wonderful review on our staff and hotel! We are so glad you enjoyed the "freebies". We are also glad you stayed with us and we are looking forward to you staying with us again. We take pride in our hotel and our rooms and wish to keep them in tiptop shape! Our maintenance team will also look into the bathroom doors.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was my first trip into Oklahoma and to Riverwind Hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent, from Managers to housekeeping. They were friendly and willing to help if I needed anything. And of course the homemade cookies at the front desk were to die for. The coffee bar was always clean and fully stocked. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

1 Thank Susan G
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
To our guest just south of us in Austin, Texas

Thank you for the candid comments about our managers, housekeeping team, and best of all our famous cookies. We take pride in making your stay the best it can be why you are our guest. Our team goes above and beyond making sure we have everything clean and stocked for you to enjoy your time here and we can be your home away from home.

Burkburnett, Texas
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at the Riverwind at least four times in the last couple of years. The check in and check out process is very quick. The staff are friendly and make the guest(s) feel welcome. The fresh baked cookies are a definite treat. The room accommodations are great. The Riverwind complex is great --a great casino, good food in the buffet, good fast-food in the food court. My husband and I have stayed at least two times, as well a couple of times with girlfriends. I am looking forward to the next visit.

1 Thank Ruth J
To our guest Burkburnett, Texas

Thank you for your great review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay! It is always great to hear how wonderful and helpful our staff is! I agree with you on how good are staff is. We are also pleased you enjoyed our famous cookies. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Riverwind multiple times at least once a month. The staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful and always aim to please. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly in assisting us getting our luggage to our car. Would definitely recommend the Riverwind and look forward to our return!

1 Thank Vickie G
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
To our guest in Stillwater, Oklahoma

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff and Carlos our bellman (which I agree with you on of course)!! It's our goal to make your stay wonderful every time you stay. Thank you for recommending us to furture guest.

Kind Regards,

Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My sisters and I stayed over night in January, we had a very good time and hope to go back soon. Everyone was so nice and the rooms were very clean. The food was very good and everything was all in one place which made it real nice. Jacqueline Field, Stillwater, OK

1 Thank Jacqueline F
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
To our wonderful Ladies in Stillwater,

Thank you for the wonderful review on our staff and hotel! We are so glad you stayed with us and we are looking forward to you staying with us again. We take pride in our hotel and our rooms and wish to keep them in tiptop shape! We hope to see you wonderful ladies really soon.

Weatherford, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Riverwind Hotel on many occasions, twice a month usually, and have always been treated with courtesy and respect. The staff is awesome. During my stay on Jan 10, Ronnie made sure I got the room I was hoping for, even though it was late in the evening. I am looking forward to my next stay at Riverwind Hotel.

1 Thank Mark S
To our guest in Weatherford, Oklahoma

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff(which I agree with you on of course)!! And myself!!! It's my goal to make your stay wonderful every time you stay.

Kind Regards,