“Girlfriends Casino Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverwind Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norman
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Burkburnett, Texas
“Girlfriends Casino Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at the Riverwind at least four times in the last couple of years. The check in and check out process is very quick. The staff are friendly and make the guest(s) feel welcome. The fresh baked cookies are a definite treat. The room accommodations are great. The Riverwind complex is great --a great casino, good food in the buffet, good fast-food in the food court. My husband and I have stayed at least two times, as well a couple of times with girlfriends. I am looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ruth J
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
To our guest Burkburnett, Texas

Thank you for your great review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay! It is always great to hear how wonderful and helpful our staff is! I agree with you on how good are staff is. We are also pleased you enjoyed our famous cookies. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Riverwind Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Riverwind multiple times at least once a month. The staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful and always aim to please. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly in assisting us getting our luggage to our car. Would definitely recommend the Riverwind and look forward to our return!

1 Thank Vickie G
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
To our guest in Stillwater, Oklahoma

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff and Carlos our bellman (which I agree with you on of course)!! It's our goal to make your stay wonderful every time you stay. Thank you for recommending us to furture guest.

Thanks Again for your comments and we look forward to your return!!

Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

My sisters and I stayed over night in January, we had a very good time and hope to go back soon. Everyone was so nice and the rooms were very clean. The food was very good and everything was all in one place which made it real nice. Jacqueline Field, Stillwater, OK

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jacqueline F
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
To our wonderful Ladies in Stillwater,

Thank you for the wonderful review on our staff and hotel! We are so glad you stayed with us and we are looking forward to you staying with us again. We take pride in our hotel and our rooms and wish to keep them in tiptop shape! We hope to see you wonderful ladies really soon.

Weatherford, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed at the Riverwind Hotel on many occasions, twice a month usually, and have always been treated with courtesy and respect. The staff is awesome. During my stay on Jan 10, Ronnie made sure I got the room I was hoping for, even though it was late in the evening. I am looking forward to my next stay at Riverwind Hotel.

1 Thank Mark S
To our guest in Weatherford, Oklahoma

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff(which I agree with you on of course)!! And myself!!! It's my goal to make your stay wonderful every time you stay.

Thanks Again for your comments and we look forward to your return!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at your awesome hotel quite often, and we are never disappointed! Lindsey has always made sure we are well taken care of and is the perfect host...the rooms are always very clean and beautiful...and the beds are so comfy. Our last check-in was superb, Ronnie made sure we were taken care of as well. We love the casino and the new restaurant is one of my husband's favorite (the cod platter, you have to try for sure!!) We will definetly be coming back! Thank you again so much Lindsey!!

1 Thank Brenda T
To our guest in OKC,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your thoughts and will be sharing your remarks to our staff.

We are always excited to know that our guests have enjoyed their visit and hopefully helped to make you feel comfortable and created a sense of belonging while visiting.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Please do not hesitate to call on us if we may be of assistance.

Hobart, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I just returned from another stay at RiverWind... LOVE IT. The staff has always been so kinds and friendly. The hotel has is so clean and nicely decorated, from the quiet, clean, spacious rooms to the wonderful lobby~not to mention the fabulous smell of fresh baked cookies in the lobby that taste divine with coffee & juices close at hand. Love staying there, and bring family and friends their too. Keep up the excellent service!

Room Tip: The hotel rooms go quick, so try and book as early as possible. =)
1 Thank Donna L
Ronnie K, Front Office Manager at Riverwind Hotel, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
To our guest from Hobart, Oklahoma

Thank you for taking the time to relate your recent experience at our hotel. I was happy to learn of your satisfaction with our service and amenities. I must say this is our biggest accomplishment, to hear our guests telling us when we are doing a great job.

Thank you once again, for sharing your great experience with us. We look forward to your return.

Durant, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a stay at your hotel and casino. Just wanted to say that is a great place to stay and the people working there are wonderful, helpful and very friendly. We will certainly be returning. Thanks for a great time. Gail Wheeler, Durant, OK

1 Thank Gail W
To our guest in Durrant, Oklahoma

I just want to sincerely thank you for writing such nice words about the hotel and it's AMAZING staff(which I agree with you on of course)!! I can repeat myself everyday in saying how great our place is, but it's truly the guest's opinion that matters and others listen too, so Thank You!

Thanks Again for your opinion and we look forward to your return!!