Courtyard Norman
$75
$129
$118
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$80
$89
Hampton.com
$85
La Quinta
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$72
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
$76
Sooner Legends(Norman)(Great Value!)
$88
$60
Travelocity
$70
All reviewstypical courtyardmarriott courtyardfront deskbedroom suitegreat hotellots of parkingsaltgrass steakhousesooner mallcomfortable hotelcoffee potfree breakfastcomfortable bedsenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againlobbymirrortammy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2009

My wife and I have stayed here multiple times while participating in some of our son's sports activities at OU. All of those other times have been great, in fact very near perfect. But this time the hotel has the most rudest, loudest set of kids staying with them. The night desk clerk has tried to keep peace, but everytime she leaves to take care of one noise complaint she gets bombarded by complaints when she gets back. I'm at the computer desk because I can't sleep. Everytime I doze off a kid screams or someone decides it is time they jump on the bed. Staff both in the early evening and overnight have done the best they could, but it's impossible when you don't have any parental supervision of these kids. To give you an example of the calibur of kids we're talking about here: the desk lady left to field another complaint and one kid thought it would be funny to drain the gallon coffee pots all over the tile floor and carpet. I got to her after she started to empty the second one. I feel for the staff. Everytime we have stayed here they have really went above and beyond in their service. Stinks that there are kids and parents in this world who's only goal is to make someone's life miserable. We love this hotel and will stay again, but will request top floor next time.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2009

Always have had great experiences here. This hotel opened earlier this year, and our company started staying with them over the summer. Always have experienced great service and reasonable rates. Two pros that I wanted to quickly mention were their free wireless Internet and easy to use business center (free copies and free faxes are wonderful). I've never had problems with either. My favorite part of this hotel is the breakfast. Because I travel all of the time I have to watch what I eat, and the free buffet breakfasts at other hotels have just become grease fests and breeding grounds for the flu virus left over on utensils. Here though I can order from their restaurant, pay less than I would at a full-service restaurant, and can hook up the Internet for free while I wait. The food is out usually less than 5 minutes and piping hot. This hotel will always be my first choice when coming to Norman/South OKC/Moore area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Great hotel! Stayed in a suite for the U2/Black Eyed Peas concert. Had a child under 1. Had absolutely no noise to speak of. Very clean. We needed a high chair, had it in minutes. You have to pay for breakfast, but it wasn't overpriced and was very good. Great selection of drinks/beer. Good prices on beer too. Internet connection was fast. Great location off I35 and close to OU campus. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2009

My family and I enjoyed staying here. This hotel looks just like the courtyard hotels you see in the commercials! Plus it has a Starbucks in the lobby, which my wife really enjoyed. The staff did a perfect job helping us find our way around Norman and the University of Oklahoma. We travel a lot, and this hotel ranks as one of the best we have stayed in. Another bonus is that I also earned Marriott rewards points for the weekend, so that was nice too! We stayed an extra day to visit the casino in the southern part of town; we're going to hate to leave tomorrow. I wish to say thank you to the staff for a wonderful stay. Only drawback really is that there is a lot of construction going on in Norman. Nothing near the hotel, but Norman itself, and even I-35, are going through some changes.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2009

This hotel is fabulous with a reall neat ambiance!! Great location with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. OU just minutes away!!!! Beautifully designed, great features i.e, Go Board. Accomodating staff. Clean, fresh and exciting!!!!!!

I WILL stay again.