See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend this hotel, however the whole town was full because of the game. The carpet is very old and the room is so smelly. The rooms are not sound proof and you can hear person next room talking. There's flies in the room too.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Annie0608
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I travel for a living and this was, by far, the worst hotel experience I have ever had. The younger male at the front desk in the evenings was very pleasant and easy to work with. He also understood how computers worked and that was the only positive experience I had with this hotel. The older gentleman, I suspect owner, working during the morning of the weekdays was rude and almost hostile. The bathroom had black mold all over the ceiling and walls. The base board in the vanity area had rotted away and into the room next door. It made it rather easy to listen in on the "business" occurring next door all night long as men came and left "visit" the lady in the room. The outer wall to the outside hallway had water streaks down it's entirety indicating a roof leak. The concrete balcony outside the door was nearly rotted through and disintegrated. The sheets on the bed were almost completely threadbare and the inner "blanket" most hotels put between the sheet and duvet for warmth was something closer to a rubberized shower curtain. The tub had cigarette burns all over it and the drain was completely clogged with hair when we first arrived. The guy a few doors down offered me a great deal on the local batch of meth he had just procured. Unfortunately for him, I like my teeth and sanity, so I declined. The "continental breakfast" provided was some prepackaged Twinkies and a juice machine and coffee thermos. My partner attempted to drink some of the apple juice but a giant worm like thing came out of the dispenser into the juice. The morning in which we were leaving we discovered 3 bed bugs on the pillows. Now everything in our possession for this trip has to be decontaminated. Upon packing the truck to leave we witnessed the cleaning lady go into the room next to ours in which the guest had just left, she made the bed and came back out of the room. No vacuuming, no changing sheets, no wiping the bathroom stuff, nothing.

Room Tip: Seems the rooms further from the lobby have less black mold.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Angyl J
Reviewed November 30, 2015

The walls were all patched and stained different colors. The sheets smelled like smoke. The bathroom was so nasty looking that my wife wouldn't shower in it. The remote did not have batteries and when I asked them for new ones, they acted like I was the one who took them. They made me buy batteries, then refused to reimburse me for the batteries I bought and left in the remote when we checked out. I was disgusted with the entire situation.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed June 12, 2015

This hotel is cheap, for one night it was ok. But the thing is that the non-smoking rooms seem to be the same as the smoking rooms. Breakfast is not good, very poor. Didn't like the place at all, but for the price.... Even though I've stayed in Econolodge College Station, for almost the same price and it was a looooot better!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bruno K
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

Freindly staff at 1 o'clock in the morning. Large, clean room. Comfy bed. I am rather impressed. For a budget motel, this is pretty nice! The only downside is the bathroom is small but the room exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends