“Great Hotel in Sooner Country”
Review of Hampton Inn Norman

Hampton Inn Norman
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Dallas, United States
“Great Hotel in Sooner Country”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This hotel was fantastic from start to finish. Great value you would expect from the Hampton Inn name. I recommend this hotel specifically to all of my friends traveling to the OU Campus. The rooms were pleasant and relaxing and I was more than happy with all of the amenities of the hotel. Great location close to the University and other local shops and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heather H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you so much! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay, and we will look forward to hosting you again! Heather Hicks, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Overall very pleased. Rooms were a little tight as was the restroom but then I was by myself. I can't imagine 3 people in one room. Few hairs in bathroom which were not noticed until next morning. Felt clean, great ac unit! Lobby area nice and open nothing too fancy. Would stay again. Lots of restaurants!

• Stayed May 2013
SharlaHil, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this review, March 7, 2017
Thank you for your review. Our apologies for responding late, but we wanted you to know we read your about your experience and hope you see us next time you are in Norman. Safe travels!
Norman, OK, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The service was fantastic. These people were extremely hospitable. My bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable and my drain did not work properly in the shower. I reported the drain problem but it did not get fixed since the maintenance guy was MIA for the last week. The hotel was a bit on the pricey end for my comfort.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Melbourne, United States
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The worst place to stay in OK! Terrible place. I left the hotel at 2am to sleep in my car because the air conditioning unit was making a jack-hammer noise every 15 minutes. The hotel staff didn't offer me a new room or even a refund. They let me leave to sleep in my car! What a joke...Never again, Hampton!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Luke T P
Kimberly S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this review, March 7, 2017
I sincerely apologize that you encountered this experience while with us. I recently took over the property and I will definitely investigate the air conditioning and speak with staff on how to properly handle all situations. It is NEVER our intention to have a guest leave unsatisfied with their stay. Once again I apologize that this happened to you and I will work to make sure this never happens to anyone else.
surprise, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

very friendly, super clean rooms, everyone so helpful and genuine will be back great service and although the room decor was a little dated for my taste it was in great shape, super clean and smelled fresh

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I will definitely pass along the praise to all staff! Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are constantly changing and updating things all the time. I hope you will visit again and enjoy the updates that we have done to the hotel.
Bridge City, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Clean room, fresh linens-even the comforter, free breakfast! What's not to love?
Nearly exactly the same room and linens as I have seen at Hilton Garden, but more affordable.
Pleasant staff, hot breakfast, great location.
It was a little inconvenient with construction nearby, but was a great value for $71 and $80 per night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We believe we are quite the value for anyone wanting a good night's rest and a welcoming smile and attitude. We strive to give every guest the best experience at all times. We hope you will visit again.
Jackson, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Norman Oklahoma area. Nice rooms, quiet & easy access to surrounding area. Beds have fresh linen. Wifi access for internet usage. Great coffee anytime.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am pleased that your stay was satisfactory. We offer a variety of amenities for our guests that stay with us and we are conveniently located off I-35 which provides guest with access to a multitude of shops, restaurants and other activities.