“Disappointed”

Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed November 15, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a great place...we will definitely stay again. The bed and bath were clean and the staff friendly

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RUBY S
Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SashaNorman
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My rv broke down I asked for a late check out of 11: 30 the night clerk said ok the dodge dealer call me in my to say it would 12 noon before my rv would be ready. I went to the front to tell them and the clerk said it would be a $6.00 an hour after 11:30 I agreed. A woman burst out of inter door and begins yelling at me in a very rude way that I must pay $ 6.00 plus tax now no creit card, cash only, she jerks a 10.00 bill out of my hand and refuse to give any change! Only them did I say I would move my bags out and wait on the sidewalk, she said I would have to wait in the street and get off the propity.she never gave my change. I call the delership.and told them to pick me right away ,they did and I wait in their lobby bags in tow By the way I am a 65 year old former CEO. Do yourself a faver and stay somewhere else spend the extra 30,00 bnucks at worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
MANHATTAN
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Room had a smell of old cig. smoke or something. Could hear talking through the ajoining door. Good AC and water pressure in shower was ok.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Run down hotel, dirty carpet, mismatched floor tiles, desk staff with an arrogant & angry attitude. I was asked to move my car , even though it was parked in a space by my room & not given a reason why. Breakfast included cold cereal, but no milk or juice on site. Front desk staff has a negative attitude. Originally I was put in a second floor room, but with no elevators in this hotel (it is NOT ADA compliant), I did not want to drag my big suit case up the stairs, so I asked for a first floor room. I got a response that was clearly irritated at this request, to the point of slamming the plastic key card around as it was being rekeyed. The owners live on site & as a result I found the desk clerk ( the daughter) at the front desk in her pajamas on the morning I checked out. They could not give me a billing receipt, as they said their accountant has not closed the night before, and would email me one. I called reminding them to sent it, no response as of 3 days later.

Room Tip: find another place to stay