“What a restful stay in Norman !!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Norman
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I decided to stop my days driving in Oklahoma City. I called and spoke to Justin in Rewards and he gave me the options for my stay. He spoke quite highly of this location which is actually in Norman.
I agreed and when I arrived not only was it a fantastic location it also was as clean and nice as you would ever want. I mean everything was impeccable, however that wasn't all.

Amber at the front desk was wonderfully pleasant and helpful. After the travel day that I had it was a treat to see someone who actually takes pride and responsibility in her work .Kudos Amber for a job well done!!

I will return to this location in the near future when traveling back from KC - also amber made a suggestion as I was really looking for some BBQ - to go to Ray's 1.4 miles away and that was terrific as well - So I had a win win win...

Thank You very much for a very restful stay in Norman - I look forward to my return
Sincerely
Kevin J Mory

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel just for one night during our road trip...but we'd loved to make it longer.
The room was bright, clean and fresh it had character and it was a real nice surprise!
The receptionist was so helpful and nice.
The breakfast room across the reception was well designed and also the surrounding was clean and nice to see.
We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed here for a quick overnight trip to visit a friend. It was the perfect setup for a family with two small children so that my husband and I could actually stay up and watch TV and hang out while the kids were asleep. There's a door to separate the living area and the sleeping area which was ideal for us. It was a nice room, clean and we had no issues at all. We were five minutes from everything we needed to do, and right off the highway so it was very convenient. Great stay, we would definitely recommend and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

It was refreshing to have a contemporary designed room for a change. We loved the design. The bed was comfortable, the lobby was pleasant. It was a good experience other than noisy neighbors which is not the property's fault.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The LaQuinta in Norman, Oklahoma, is a very pleasant hotel to stay in when you're particularly traveling along I-35. It's location in Norman is pleasant and very amenable to visiting a nice variety of restaurants along this heavy, commercial strip along the highway. Rooms, staff and
breakfast buffet were fine. Overall, we like the LaQuinta chain because we have found it to be dependable and clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Coleman, OK
Reviewed August 30, 2013

One of the best hotels we have stayed in. Very clean, very good service, real comfortable bed, lots of room in both the sleeping area and the bathroom. It is fairly easy to get to just off of I-35. There are plenty of choices of restaurants very close to the hotel, some you can even walk to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family