La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Norman
$144
$123
$88
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
ComfortInn
$149
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$94
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
Fairfield Inn
$58
All reviewshome depotsmall dogroom was cleaneasy accessred robinstaff was very friendlynice place to staywafflesparking lothot breakfastfree breakfastthe breakfast areapetihopdeskrenovationmicrowave
Reviewed September 18, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for the last several years when I travel to Norman for business. However, this stay has not been a good experience. I was woken up early in the morning by sounds from the adjacent room. There is a door connecting the two rooms (which is closed and locked), and I could easily hear the conversation the couple next door was having. The door must also be next to their bathroom as I could hear bodily sounds emanating from next door. What a way to "wake up on the bright side". I decided to visit their "gym" to clear my head and was disappointed by their fitness center (was my first time to visit the gym in all my stays). The elliptical machine shook horribly and made a terrible sound. There are no free weights available. So the gym was a bust. I will be reevaluating my choice of hotels for future trips to Norman. I never had issues with my previous stay, but listening to the folks next door talk about their lives and then them going to the bathroom is too far.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel looks very nice & clean from the outside. The inside is a different story. This hotel is terrible, the room smelled like urine, the bathroom had 1 bottle of shampoo that was half empty, we had 1 soap that we had to share for washing hands and bathing with. The carpet in the hallway and the elevator were both filthy. I will never stay at this hotel again!!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family