“Dined with a Group of 30 in Their Private Room”

Legend's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Legend's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 343 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Traveled to Norman with a large group of friends to attend a wedding. We made reservations to dine here prior to the wedding and were given the private room for our group. They seated us quickly and served us promptly. The food was very good and my husband and I each ordered the salmon with a house salad. We were on a tight schedule to get to the wedding and our excellent waiter (who gave us separate checks) had us out the door a few minutes ahead of schedule. Nice bar and wine list.

2  Thank markandkarenbrown

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Legends was the perfect place for my group of 34 people! I made the reservation only 5 days in advance, and was so grateful the private room was available. The man who answered the phone quickly understood that the group needed to get in and out very quickly as we had another event to attend. To speed the service he recommended a small menu, and helped me pick out four items: 12 oz Rib Eye Steak, Fettuccine Alfredo, Medallions of Chicken Breasts, and Maple Soy Glazed Salmon.

The restaurant was ready and waiting for us. Our area was very well staffed with servers, orders were quickly taken, and everyone was allowed to have separate tickets. I asked each person if they enjoyed their meals, and got a resounding Yes from everyone, except a picky 10 year old boy.

We had eaten, paid, and were on our way out the door with 15 minutes extra to spare than the time I told them we must leave. The desserts on display in the front looked fabulous, but since we were eating dessert at our next event we had to pass.

I can't say enough good things about Legends and the great hospitality shown to a bunch of Texans.

3  Thank Kerrinhp
Reviewed May 12, 2013

There was beautiful live piano music playing that didnt interfere with dinner conversation. At the end of the evening, when we were some of the last patrons, the musician personally came to table to ask if we wanted music & accommodated 4 requests. Our server was exceedingly accommodating to my special requests. Hamburger & salad bar were delicious. Chicken crepes keep my mom & aunt returning for more! If I lived in Norman, I would keep going back.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was a wonderful place to eat for an anniversary dinner. Very elegant. Great wait staff. Absolutely amazing entrees and desserts!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I didn't realize what a good brunch that Legend's has. Tried the salmon bennie. It was very good. My niece had the peanut banana waffle that was a special. It was good, too.

Been to Legend's Restaurant? Share your experiences!