“Needs more training”

Legend's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Legend's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Took my brother-in-law and sister-in-law out to celebrate their retirement. The food was very good. We have never had issues with the food. Always a great variety with yummy desserts. Piano player was a nice touch. The waiter was terrible. Constantly has to ask for water to be refilled, forgot my salad, ask for bread....etc. Would expect more from Legends. Will return but hope we don't get the same waiter!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My husband and I love to go here for date nights. Quaint and comfortable but still nice with great food and service. Sometimes we will just stop in for dessert and drinks.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Legends has been a Norman establishment for as long as I can remember. I've eaten here at least 100 times and never had a meal I didn't love. The owner is always there and friendly to everyone. To those that say this place is "pretentious" they are mistaking the servers uniforms and white tablecloths which is what they've always had. In my opinion it shows the customers that they care and want to present their restaurant in a clean and crisp manner. The salad bar is by far the best around and super fresh! I often get just the salad bar for lunch. Great place for a date night or Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We have eaten here over and over again. The staff is great and the food is the best. The salad bar is one of the freshest i have ever been to. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Norman's premier restaurant. The never ending quality of the food and service are the hallmark of Legend's.
The wide variety of items on the menu, the wine list, and the dessert board are impressive. I have been going to this place for more than 30 years and never had a bad dish.
At one time it was the only decent fine dining place in Norman, but now it has to share. It still draws good crowds, but I see many of us have white, or no, hair.

Been to Legend's Restaurant? Share your experiences!