“Great Place to eat.”

Cuisines: Pizza
KansasCIty
“Great Place to eat.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great place to eat, our kiddos loved it and hubby could not stop raving about the cheese pizza. The interior layout needs a little work. The plates are kept behind the counter, I felt like I was bugging the staff to get a plate each trip to the buffet. (they were friendly about it but it just felt akward asking). The salad bar is quite wide for the selection making the items near the back hard to reach (I even have long arms). I would nix the fake plants as they could collect dust, interior ie table tops, carpet and a few of the booths seating could be due for a makeover soon but I know budgets run tight in the restraunt business. Back to the food it was wonderful...make this a place to visit when you visit Muskogee.

• Visited June 2012

oklahoma
“Good”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We like their pizza, but really like their calizone. Overall it's not a big corporate store so it's not fancy or anything. Sometimes the staff can be a little slow to help you check out, but it's a good choice overall!

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We looked on trip advisor for a recommendation for a place to eat... We found this place. When we got there it was empty on a Friday night. My husband had to wait 20 min before the lady got off the phone to let us pay and get drinks. The worst part was that pizza we got off the pizza buffet had a black curly hair on it... And the guy making the pizza didn't have that hair! My daughter almost ate it! We left quick! The prices were very cheap but there is nothing that would get me to eat at that place again. First time trip advisor steared us wrong.....

“Excellence achieved”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I love this place! Great food and friendly employees always consistently great choices and speedy delivery if you want to enjoy at home. Don't overlook this place!

Oklahoma
“New York style Pizza in Oklahoma, So Yummy!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

With the updates to the decor the place definately looks better but don't let the appearance get you they offer the best pizza and calizone I have experienced. This is not your Mazzios or Pizza Hut. Pisano's has an awesome buffet for about $7.00 per adult. You can start with the nice slad bar or just dive into the delish Calizone and Pizzas. The pizzas are hand made fresh as well as the calizone. The flavors are fresh and unlike your cookie cutter pizza chains. We orderr the buffet because we do not want to settle with just one flavor of pizza, calizone or pasta. We like to try it all. This Mom and Pop Pizza House is the best to be found in Oklahoma.

Visited May 2011

Been to Pisano's Pizza? Share your experiences!