“Good ribs, even better chicken”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Good BBQ ribs - we got both dry rubbed and saucy. Both had their own attributes- I prefer dry with sauce added. The chicken was the winner in our family. Sides good, service wonderful, and the take-home plastic cups just added perk.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I like this place and I love it when they have the rib specials. But everything is really good, and I like to get the family pack take-out which feeds my family very well for about $25.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Rib Crib is an Oklahoma owned franchise. Not sure where the original store is located, I prefer the Bixby location for atmosphere.
This location is more like the big chains, similar to a chili's or Applebee's. Clean, friendly servers and a wide variety on menu.
My last visit I tried the Brisket combo off their current Route 66 themed menu. Very tasty and plenty on the plate. My wife had the Loaded bake potato, her favorite. They carry three different sauces for your BBQ experience.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have eaten here many times, and there were a few times I got some good BBQ, but there is NO consistancy. Quality is more often poor to terrible than good, and portion sizes change from week to week. I continued to go when invited by friends, hoping they would turn it around. I have since started telling friends that I will meet them after if they insist on going to Rib Crib, because I will not give them any more chances, even if they offer to buy (and as a big guy I don't give up a free meal often)

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!