“Consistently Good-Typical Chain”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #49 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great Burgers. Fajitas are good. Very consistent. Have not had any thing bad and service is up to par.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Muskogee, Oklahoma is a small town with Turnpikes and Highways nearby so Muskogee is beginning to see more chain type restaurants. My husband and i dine at the Muskogee Chilis about once every couple of months. The staff is great when they are not too busy but we avoid going there when it is crowded as the service is not as good. We enjoy the Two for $20. special. It was originally one shared appitizer, two entres' and a shared dessert but they have dropped the dessert.

I also go there at times on my lunch break and have the endless soup, salad and chips for about $7.00. Again, if they are busy, I do not go there as I cannot get served in time to eat and return to work on time.