“Great find!”

Runts Bar-B-Q & Grill
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Just passing thru this town on a business cross country trip. Stopped in and was pleasantly suprised. Food was great. We had ribs, BBQ chicken breast and salads. Huge portions and everything tasted wonderful. 4 people ate for $52 which is unreal! Servers were all very friendly. Busy local place. Highly recommend a stop at this hidden gem!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I'll admit, I've been very spoiled when it comes to barbecue. That has brought my expectations to be extremely high. This does not come close to meeting it. The ribs were decent, so was the brisket. The sides were dry and not good. The barbecue sauce was bland and runny. Service was extremely slow and rude.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly, and helpful.
Everything from the sweet tea to the toast was wonderful! I had the pick two: I chose pulled pork and fried catfish. It came with two sides, I picked baked beans and fried okra. The portions are huge!! My husband had the ribs and grilled chicken. We had enough food for 2 meals! We wouldn't change a thing about this place! The prices are very reasonable and the place is decorated well. It's a must when in the area!! Would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We eat BBQ here often and enjoy their ribs, pork and chicken. They are a delightful little find just off Hwy 69.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were riding bikes from OKC to Wagoner and Muskogee was our late lunch stop. Runts is a convenient stop if traveling on 69, turn east on Okmulgee St. within 1 block on your right.

We shared a two way, which included two meats of our choice, pulled pork and ribs. I believe two sides came with it also: our choice was coleslaw and beans.

The food was tasty, staff was friendly and the place was clean. We will make it our stop when we ride thru again. We also hope to try the other location in Wagoner.

1  Thank bailee1953