“Modern and quiet”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Texas
“Modern and quiet”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed only one night but great night's sleep. Greeted as a platinum member and was given an upgrade in room. Modern and very quiet. Great customer service and housekeeping.
Breakfast is served at 6:30 am, but cold food and hot coffee is ready at 5:45. If you leave any earlier, they will prepare a "To Go Bag" for you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We used reward points for a one night stay in Muskogee, OK, on our way south to Texas. They gave us a suite, without charge upon request, so that we had more room for the 5 of us! Breakfast was great, exactly what we have come to expect from HIE. Very clean, quiet. Fast and free Wifi, enjoyed cable TV, too.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank kdschielke
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 21, 2014

For some reason, all of my Trip Advisor reviews from 2013 have disappeared. For those of you who remember me, thank you. I'm starting over for 2014, so ... I’m back – our season just started, this is our first stop this year, and what a MARVELOUS way to begin our traveling. As we walked in the front door, Brandi was right there with a big smile and a “How yáll doin’?” It’s not the 1st time I’ve heard this expression – but she was just so sincere and friendly! When Brandi learned that we would be checking out a couple of hours before breakfast, she offered us a continental breakfast to go. That was an unexpected and appreciated offer! Thanks to Janet, our room was super clean, comfortable, and spacious. I actually had enough room to do my yoga without having to move furniture! That’s a DOUBLE YAY! I had ample room to complete my paperwork and reliable Wi-Fi to email my work off! The beds were extremely comfortable, the pillows soft and the room and hallways were quiet! I slept so well! Thank you to everyone there and I look forward to going through Muskogee again so that I can stay here!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CharlieCN
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The stay was for a family event. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. It had a refrigerator and microwave which is great for keeping extra water and heating leftovers during a lengthy stay. My only concern was the parking lot seemed small for the size of the hotel and upon a late night return, there was only one remaining space in the parking lot. With no visible overflow parking if we would have had to park off site, it could have meant crossing a very busy 4 lane road or walking past an overgrown empty lot. The location is good, just off the highway with access to a varitey of restaurants, shopping and near by towns.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Cwoods9
Georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice clean room and facility seems clean. Included breakfast was good and in line with other places in this price range. I will say the adjoining lot is way overgrown which I know is not there fault but I felt a little unsafe parking in the back lot as there was not enough lighting and it would be easy for a person to beak into your car without much notice due to there being nothing else around. Park in front if you stay here. The front desk guy although nice was possibly the slowest person in the world checking myself and the one guy in front of me. it took him almost 20 minutes to get the guy in front of me and then 15 to check me in. I would hope this was just a fluke. You need to check prices as this area seems a bit pricey so do your research before staying in this area to get the best deal.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2014

stayed here during a recent family reunion. The staff was amazing. helpful and friendly. hotel was clean quiet and exercise room clean. truly enjoyed my stay there the breakfast bar was well stocked and had a variety of healthy options available.would definitely stay her the next time I'm it the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Being enroute from St Louis to Tyler, TX this was a reasonable halfway point. Besides that there are very few options on Hiway 69. What a nice surprise. A very clean and interesting hotel, a vey helpful desk clerk who directed us to Honors Park. It was in full bloom, glorious azealas and tulips. The park is large, well kept, well used. Nice small lake, winding roads. Never expected this in Muskogee. Not to be missed.

This hotel is rather new and it met our number one criteria;CLEAN!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family