“Good Memories”

Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Muskogee
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Good Memories”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this location since I was little boy, on our return from the stock yard. The Hickory BBQ taste is worth the drive from New Mexico every year I return to taste the combination plate. The fried okra, so fresh and hot you can eat it like pop corn from the basket. The only thing that has changed in 35 year's is that they used to serve drinks in Mason jars which sent them apart from other bbq places.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Possibly the Best BBQ I've Ever Had!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

It's hard to say, considering my hometown is near several amazing BBQ joints, but My Place is the real deal! $10.49 for BBQ buffet and every single item was near perfect!!! Ribs, brisket, chicken, etc. Can't complain!

Visited March 2014
Muldrow
“Food were good, but not sauce for us”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We were on the way home and decided to stop for dinner in Muskogee. We chose this place based on the rating. Food were good, especially fried okra!!
But the BBQ sauce was too sweet for us, so were beans. The BBQ sauce had some taste that we did not care for. Not bad at all, but we would like to try other BBQ place next time.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ritsuko F
“Good Ol Hickory Smoke”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My Place is a great place to get your fingers dirty after your visits to the Azalea Festival or the Festival of lights during the Holidays! Rite on Okmulgee near the gateway for Honor Heights, not to far off Hwy 69.
Grab ya a rack!

Visited December 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“So-so bbq”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I've had much better in Muskogee. If you want the best BBQ visit Maylon's BBQ. The BBQ here taste very plain and nothing special for the price.