“Best Thai Food”
Review of Lin Cuisine

Lin Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We are new to Thai food, so went here wanting to try something new. The waitress was very helpful & friendly. We all tried something different and shared. Everything was very good.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you enjoy Thai food, you won't want to miss this place. First, it's the only authentic Thai food restaurant for miles around. We drive from Wilburton, Ok, about an hour's drive, just to get there. We have never eaten inside and can't speak to the table service - we opt for the drive thru and the service is great. Secondly, the variety of items on the menu is amazing. Although not a Thai dish specifically, the combination Singapore Noodles are fabulous and, as you know, not readily found in all Asian restaurants. The curries are wonderful as are the Summer/Spring rolls. You've gotta try this place.

1  Thank Bret E
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Extensive Thai and Chinese menu. Everything is good. Green curry shrimp is my fave. Service is fast and price is reasonable.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We like trying new dishes and have enjoyed the extensive menu. Take out is available, but we always eat at the restaurant. We prefer this to the usual Chinese buffet.

1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I eat at Lins at least twice a month. I normally have the red or green curie ,off the Thi menu. It is always good. Service is normally good know my drink when I walk in and know which table I want if its not in use.