“Steak and tea”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Ate a great deal of beef and had a iced tea .good food,good music and one sleeps well. The price was right and watched the pretty ladies who bought .

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Food is just OK. Mainly chicken dishes. When we went, the service was poor and we had a very long wait on our food.. Hopefully they have corrected this.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Well the service and food was good but as soon as we my two daughters and my wife walk in the door about 2 hours from closing there were about 10 to 15 yound boys hats cocked side ways giving me dirty looks for no reason. I ignored them for the most part and let my family know what was going on. At somw pont of our visit at Applebees I went to the bathroom and at the side door there were several of these thug looking want to bes hanging out there and in the parking lot and received more of there childish looks. We finish and pay and as we are going to our car of a good sized parking lot there is another vehicle parked beside our van with guess what about 8 of these young I guess you could say thinking they are tough guys hanging out in a group with plenty of room to park somewhere else.We had to walk and get into our van with these rude idiots right beside us and as we get in our my wife noticed that someone had put a white t-shirt on the drivers side of the windshieldso she takes it off and puts it in the van.Did I forget to say they were getting ready to close and were cleaning up and as wew were getting in our van the manager was at the side door outside and said something to someone like they needed to come in and work and said nothing to these childish kids in the parking lot. Well we leave with this t-shirt in the car and if whoever wants it you will find it in the trash at a gas and store place.I am mad so I call the manager and he tells me I wish you would have told me while you were here lol we were leaving. He basically said nothing and acted as if he didnt care about what went on where he worked. My family and I did not like having to walk in aApplebees parking lot with there kids hanging around our van and the manager saying nothing knowing they were there. We were on vacation from Illinois and this was a bad experience at Applebees. Waitress was great but the manager never said a word. waitress name was shianne and I think the managers name was jim.

1  Thank jim t
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We live near Muskogee and eat at Applebee's a couple times a year. We do not really care much for the menu items so it is not a favorite place to eat. Our children are grown so we are often an adult couple dining alone. This is a popular family dining facility so it is not a quiet place to dine.

Applebee's recently offered some low calorie Steak dinner entres' in which we enjoyed. They also have the Two for $20 option where we share an appitizer and order two entres for $20.00. Be aware, if you add two drinks such as ice tea that raises the tab to $25.00 plus the standard 20% tip which brings the actual total to two for $30.00

Reviewed April 17, 2009

Stopped in for lunch. It was ok, nothing special. Just another cookie cutter Applebee's, although the staff was very nice!