“Very Good Cupcakes”
Review of Sweet N Sassy Cafe

Sweet N Sassy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Muskogee
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to eat lunch. I had the full sandwich and a cup of tomato bisque. This was just a bout a perfect amount of food. The tuna was very good. Also the tomato bisque was very good and had a nice tomato flavor. We also had a cupcake. The flovers were good and not two sweet.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

You are truly missing out if you have not eaten here. I have been here twice on business...it is next door to the VARO. Sandwiches are great! I had the spaghetti pie...totally comfort food. My favorite cupcake is the sweet and salty. It is most unique (so are many of the others). It has a yellow or white cake with a big dollop of caramel in the middle with a salty pretzel on top. I think it had chocolate frosting. It was good, that is all I know. I don't even like cupcakes or pretzels. Best cupcake I've ever had.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I had a lemon cupcake & it was the best cupcake I have ever had. Can't tell about anything else cause just had a cupcake. It had crushed up lemon drops on the top. The icing was cream cheese icing and was not super sweet. The cupcake was so moist. Bought others but haven't tried those yet.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

About any kind of Sandwich you would want, on about any kind of bread you would want. All Breads are baked fresh every morning, along with absolutely Wonderful Desserts!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My granddaughter wanted a batman/my little pony themed cake for her birthday. On top of that, she wanted the cake to look like a rainbow when it was cut. They were able to do this and they did it flawlessly. Everybody we came in contact with from the time we picked up the cake until we served it was amazed at how good this cake looked. It also tasted great.

1  Thank DHJ72