“Denny's was good friendly too”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Food hit the spot all employees were nice went there for a brunch and late night snack did a survey and got a free breakfast not a bad deal!!! I'd go there food was what I expected but workers were super friendly. All in all a great place!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

After starving to death at the Castle of Muskogee, we stopped here before bed. There was no hostess or anyone to seat us, so we seated ourselves. The eggs, hashbrowns, biscuits, gravy, and pancakes all tasted good. Our waiter was very pleasant. The cons: I saw the cook wipe his nose with the back of his hand. Ewwww. And one of the waitresses (not ours) was over by the drink station and kept repeating over and over "something stinks over here". Again, ewwww.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

the restaurant was dirty and when I went to the restroom to clean up before eating and it smelled of feces

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a disappointment. We were promptly seared by a very pleasant waitress. They put us in a side room of about 20 tables. One table was occupied and one 2 top was clean. The rest of the tables either had dirty dishes on them or the table had been clear and not wiped down. They had to wipe a table so we could be seated. The waitress was quick to get our drink orders placed. While looking over the menu we couldn't get over how cold the restaurant was. We all had goosebumps on our arms. I had trouble placing my order because they couldn't/wouldn't deep fry a chicken breast sandwich. Maybe it is a regional thing but I never have an issue getting those in the Midwest. We placed our order and we were pleased at how quickly it arrived. However, our server didn't bring out any silverware. At this point I noticed we were still sitting in a roomful of dirty dishes and dirty tables. The waitress returned with some syrup for the pancakes but still without our silverware. She did return soon with the silverware but our food had cooled.

We are just traveling through but we will not be visiting this restaurant agsin. I wouldn't recommend that you visit either.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

It's inside the Flying J, so if you're staying at America's Best Value Inn, it's very close. Also, if you show your room key, you get 10% off.