“Great ribs”

Cowboy's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #78 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Cowboy's Bar-B-Q has the best ribs I've ever eaten. I really enjoy them. I have family in Muskogee, and whenever I visit them, I go to Cowboy's as often as I can. I have eaten there many times, and I've never had bad food or bad service. They have a lot of different items on their menu, and their prices seem quite reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good place to eat in Muskogee.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

You can enjoy the food, plus their catering is even better.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We enjoyed the food at Cowboys and we loved the atmosphere. The decor is great and the country music is great! We loved the ribs and burgers. We will stop again while we are in town for sure!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

food was cold and over done. had to send it back twice. still got bad food. service was horrible.

1  Thank kelly c
Reviewed March 6, 2012

BBQ with fries, slaw, potato salad - what ever you enjoy. Casual.