“It's okay”

El Chico Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: El Chico has been a Muskogee Tex-Mex tradition since 1984. Visit General Manager Mark Melhouse and his amazing staff and enjoy El Chico's top-quality Mexican food favorites with fresh new specialties of today.
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Had a large party of 15 people and the waitress Shiann made sure we never ran out of chips, salsa, and cream dip, or drinks. Food was brought out in a timely manner. My overall dinner was good I enjoyed the company more than the food. This is tex-mex food so dont go in thinking authentic. Typical franchise/chain restaurant. I'd prefer not to eat here again because I enjoy authentic food. Chile rellanos were decent and came out fresh and hot.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

I visited El Chico on August 1, 2010. After looking for a place to park for about 10 minutes I thought I might be in for a treat. There is plenty of parking it was just really busy. The dish I got which was a fajita enchilada was alright. For $11 at lunch I thought it was expensive. The chips and salsa was not anything special. I think the chips might have come from a bag. They did not seem to be freshly made. The service in my opinion was poor but they were very busy. I would consider trying this restaurant again but I would order something else. Out of the three main Mexican restaurants in Muskogee I would rank this # 2.