“Good food and place”

El Chico Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2014

we stayed in Muskogee for a few days at the Days Inn and the manager recommended this restaurant so we tried it out and we are glad we did! It was a great place and the food was really good. Our server was also really nice, looked like a college kid. My family loved it, they had this great white sauce with their chips and we ordered the fajita quesadillas and enchiladas

There are newer reviews for El Chico Restaurant

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Food was about one step above a TV dinner. Also had to listen to the waitress arguing religion with the table next to me. A total waste of time and money.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I like authentic Mexican foood. This taste and looked like fast food, t.v. Dinner food. The service was better than the food and the drinks were great. If you want authentic Mexican you need to try cowboys BBQ on the weekend they serve Mexican food!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Best fajitas in town, and a double order is only $13.99 on Tuesday Nights. Plenty of other specials and the Top Shelf (table-side) Guacamole is to die for. Definitely worth the stop in Muskogee. Tell them it's your first visit and they will hook you up with a FREE sopapilla. Morgan took excellent care of us as well!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I go here with my friends when I come to Muskogee on a Sunday. The guacamole is the best you can get in Muskogee.