“Pleasant Surprise!”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Mesquite, Texas
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stopped here on my return to Texas and had an awesome experience. The price was low, and the room uniquely beautiful. A great layout, everything super clean and in working order, and the staff very helpful. I will be staying here again for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank davidlzuck
Atul P, Manager at Super 8 Muskogee, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam

We really happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Super 8, Muskogee, and consider this as your second home. We are trying really hard to provide excellent service to customers at Super 8 muskogee, we really want to hear form our customers, how they enjoyed their stay, or what can we do to make their stay more enjoyable.

Thanks for choosing Super 8 Muskogee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rayville, Missouri
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We really liked being able to pull up to our room. Room was clean and comfortable, it had a microwave, fridge, and flat screen TV. Staff was great, helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay and will be back when we're in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Doris A
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for choosing Super 8 Muskogee
Thousand Oaks, California
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were on trip from SoCal to Missouri when we stayed here. We paid more for a room here than in AZ, NM, TX, OK or MO and it was hands down the worst place we stayed on the trip. I opened the door and the musty mildew smell hit me, the night stand had spill marks, there was stuff in the refrigerator from previous guest, front doors had paint peeling off, there was no smoke detector, sheets and pillow cases had black spots / stains and brown cigarette burn stains, the carpets were loose and lumpy and they were out of coffee in the morning when I walk to lobby. I was told they would make a new pot and when I went to check out a half hour later there was no coffee made yet. Luckily for us there was a Denny's just down the street.

The bathroom was extra special. I had to clean it before we used it... The counter had permanent stains on it, there was grease on the floor between the tub and toilet (lots of construction workers there), the toilet seat was white but had permanent red stains on it?, the door was dirty and sticky? and as I was toweling off, after my shower in the morning, I looked and saw the most disgustingly stained towel I have ever seen had been touching my face. There were literally more stains than white on this towel. I couldn't believe it. I took a second shower...

I personally would have left and gone somewhere else but my dad put laundry in the machine as soon as we got there. So I cleaned the place while he did laundry.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark36west
Atul P, Manager at Super 8 Muskogee, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Hello Sir/Madam,

We are extremely sorry that you haven't enjoyed your stay with us, We are glad that you put your concerns here so that those can be over come. We urge our customer, who has problem with the room they can immediately come to us and ask for other room, Because if room has smell right form the beginning, just come to us and ask for other room, we do acknowledge we try to be 100% every time but situations like this happens,for those we have room exchange policy if customer found it's not appropriate for them immediately come to us your concern will be taken care of.

I hope you will give us another chance in future.
Thanks

Travelers are raving about these Muskogee hotels

Independence, Missouri
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have stayed at this motel twice while visiting my mother in a nursing home. Both times I felt like it was a home away from home. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was great. Even the breakfast bar was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank BrendaGerling
Atul P, Manager at Super 8 Muskogee, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thanks Brenda,

Once again thanks Brenda, Hope to see you soon again.

Thanks
Waterford, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I find myself looking at Super 8 as my "Go To" budget lodging chain. I have tried many including Motel 6, EconoLodge and others but I find that Super 8 provides me with a clean, comfortable room with enough amenities to make my stay pleasant. They also offer an excellent discount to professional drivers (CDL). This property was no exception. Located on a main Muskogee throughway it provides easy access with ample parking. I was offered a room with a King bed with no up charge. I enjoyed a nice continental breakfast in the AM. Happy I chose this Super 8 and would not hesitate to stay there again. Tichiganblues

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tichiganblues
Atul P, Manager at Super 8 Muskogee, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thanks Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your in-depth review about our property, great to hear about you pleased with your stay at Super 8, Muskogee. You also mentioned about other brands and how their service compared to Super 8. We at Super 8 Muskogee are looking forward to serve you in future.

Thanking you