“Average is me being really nice”

Gino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 129 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Italian
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Average is me being really nice”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Gino's is simply mediocre at best. I would honestly just stock up on the bread as it is the only thing that is truly fantastic. After several trips here, my wife and I both decided that this is a poor attempt at Italian food. The service is commendable, but the sauce seems sub-par or from a can at best. At least the food is cheap and the service is good.

• Visited August 2014

Monroe, Louisiana
“I wish we had this place in Louisiana!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Looking through trip advisor, decided yo try Ginos for dinner last night. Was it ever wonderful! My husband and I share a meatball sub and it was delicious!!! The salads were very good&.the salad dressing seemed homemade.

It was so good that we went back for lunch today, splitting manicotti, which came with salad.

The garlic knots were a generous surprise and the best we have ever eaten.

Muskogee, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muskogee does great Italian”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Owned by a local family of Italian heritage, Gino's does a fine job of serving up delicious neapolitan meals at a reasonable price. I try to eat there often and have never been disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
Abilene, Texas
“Wow - Get some of this!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Talk about tasty! We had a great meal at Gino's. looking around the other tables, it looked like the other folks had some pretty good plates of food as well. I had a hard time deciding exactly what to order. The rolls are excellent and plentiful. We had a little mixup on our ceasar salads but it was not really big enough to complain about. If you are looking for Italian, it is here. It is authentic. Great for the family and get togethers of all sizes. It looked family owned and they took pride in what they offered. Dont miss it.

• Visited July 2014
“Only true Italian restaurant ”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Went here based in reviews from TripAdvisor. It was good for the price and the rolls they give you with dinner were the best.