“Would Stay Again”

Hampton Inn Muskogee
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Reviewed June 27, 2008

We found this hotel to be clean and the staff was wonderful. Unfortunately, there were baseball teams staying at the hotel (and they were VERY noisy running up/down halls, in the room above us, slamming doors, talking loudly, etc.) I did have to call the front desk twice because of the noise, but they addressed the situation both times. The first time brought a little relief from the noise for a short while; then it started again. The 2nd time though the groups quieted down. I do not hold this against the hotel because it was certainly not their fault - kids/groups are generally just noisy. The manager certainly was more than FAIR in respect to our bill because of our being inconvenienced. I appreciate that greatly -- a lot of hotels would not care. We will stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TXLuv2Travel

Reviewed April 22, 2008

When I go to viist grandchildren, I stay in Muskogee. Kids can come visit me, while mom and dad can have some time alone. This is a great place for me and the kids to go swimming and to enjoy breakfast together the next morning. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Breakfast had lots to offer and plenty of room for us to all sit together. This is the best place I've stayed while visiting in Muskogee. I will go there again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2007

This hotel was great! I can be super picky when it comes to hotels and I can't think of a single thing that was wrong with it. Our room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. I liked the fact that there was a microwave and fridge in the room! I did not try the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend it and stay there again.
The only negative would be that they do not allow pets. They make that very clear as there are signs everywhere. I was not traveling with pets this time, but for anyone who is, this is not the place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank kristimae
Reviewed March 25, 2007

We have stayed at this Hampton around this time of year for the past 5 years. The rooms are maintained very well, the majority of the staff are exceptionally professional. The service continues to be excellent.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank TheBuick
Reviewed January 19, 2007

If for some reason you end up in Muskogee, Oklahoma, this is a wonderful place to stay. We arrived late - around 1 in the morning, and the staff was very polite and accomodating. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable. The hotel was kept up nicely. The free breakfast was great. Having stayed at a Hampton Inn in Tulsa the previous night, this one was much better.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank swizzlekiss
Reviewed August 19, 2006

My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights at the Hampton Inn while in town for a friend's wedding. It was a great hotel! From the moment we arrived, the hotel staff was friendly and helpful! We arrived early and no rooms were available for check-in; however, the staff made sure to call us the moment one was available. The room we stayed in was furnished with a King bed, a work station, microwave, refrigerator, coffee-maker, blowdryer, and alarm clock. Everything was super clean, new, and worked wonderfully! The rooms were well insulated and it was quite and peaceful. The bed was super comfortable (feather pillows and a feather comforter)! We also had free internet in each room (they have an ethernet cord in the room) or wifi in the lobby. The continental breakfast was average (juice, cereal, coffee, etc.). The breads were a little dry and the coffee was bitter, but those were the only downfalls (there is no Starbucks in Muskogee). If we ever return, we will surely stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hvtrust
Reviewed August 7, 2006

We have just returned from a family wedding in Muskogee. Someone else made the reservations for me and I was worried about the 2 star rating. I’m use to staying in 3 and 4 star hotels but I have to say this little hotel has high standards. When we walked in the front door we were greeted by two very polite staff members who quickly and efficiently checked us in. Our rooms were beautiful we had two joining rooms one King suite and one queen suite. Each room had a microwave, and mini refrigerator. The bathroom was large and clean. The presentation of towels and toiletries were very nice they even had a foil sticker holding the end of the toilet paper into place. The bed linens were white with a feather comforter and were topped off with extra pillows and a lap tray with all the hotel amenities listed. The beds were so comfortable that we had to wake up our early rising 7 year old and hurry to meet the 10:00 continental breakfast deadline. We made it at 9:50 and they had pastries, bread, muffins, biscuits, yogurt, cereal, juice, a fruit salad, hot eggs and sausage. However by the time we got to the hot side everything was gone. The staff was so friendly they actually made more for us at 5 min before the cut off time WOW!! How often does that happen? The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and it was well maintained and clean. I defiantly would recommend this hotel to anyone that was looking for a comfortable place to stay.

Stayed: July 2006