Comfort Inn Muskogee
$80
Hotels.com
$92
Home2.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskhot tub roombreakfast ladyquiet motela ground floor roomaaa ratethe staff was friendly and helpfulneeded a place to staywafflesolder hotelgreat place to staynight stayst louishot breakfastthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here again
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed here one night as a halfway point on a longer trip. I had my two small dogs with me and places to stay with dogs are few and far between. There was a cheerleader convention in town and few rooms were available (didn't see or hear cheerleaders at this hotel) so I ended up renting the "jacuzzi room" and that was a good name for it. There was a huge white-tiled jacuzzi/shower in the bedroom part of the room. I did shower but did not use the jacuzzi as the white tile and grout was old and outdated and stained - just didn't look like something I wanted to immerse my body in. (Sorry - just being truthful.) The staff was beyond nice and the room was clean. The bed was very tall for a petite person like me but downright heavenly once you got up there. Breakfast was very good and included breakfast meats and eggs in addition to the usual carbs. I was able to make a breakfast sandwich to go and get back on the road. One of the employees even made a "to go" bowl for my dogs. Very nice and thoughtful people all around. If this hotel was remodeled, it would be top notch. I would definitely stay there again even without a remodel. As a side note - the parking lot DOES go all the way around the building which was a god-send as I was driving a huge moving truck and pulling my car. There was also a very convenient parking area for me to pull through. I didn't use the pool but it looked nice and clean (albeit small) and several guests were using it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank HomesickGypsy
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a family reunion in town in July and booked 6 rooms. The staff was great to work with, the rooms were clean and neat, the free breakfest was great when you feed a family of 5!, and the pool was very clean. I highly recommend this hotel for a great nite stay.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so, let them know if you need a floor level room in advance.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ron k
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This is a great hotel and it's my third time here. I have never been disappointed. This hotel has great staff and The best breakfast in the world, it's hot and free. The rooms also are nice and comfortable just like it's name. If you are going on vacation and are stopping by Muskogee I recommend this hotel, it may be small but it sure is worth it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and clean. I like room 106 though because that is where I always stay
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've stayed at most of the hotels in Muskogee, and this one is by far the best. The workers are the friendliest in town. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Scott_Summers_X
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stay in a lot of hotels and this one very nice and staff is great!!!!!!!!!! I would recomend this hotel to everybody

• Stayed: May 2012