“A Nice Place to Stay for the Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Muskogee

Days Inn Muskogee
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Muskogee
Norman, Oklahoma
“A Nice Place to Stay for the Night”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband, a couple of friends, and I take a weekend trip to Muskogee twice a year. We have stayed in various hotels around town and, due to budget, generally need to stay in the least expensive ones. I always research for a good hotel to stay in before we go, and this trip I'm glad I picked the Days Inn. I picked it because I read through hotel reviews before making a decision and even though over all the reviews averaged in the middle, I appreciated how the manager responded to everyone and gave apologies and explanations whenever there was a complaint, showing that the hotel is doing its best to improve based on customer feedback. I saw that when we stayed there. The staff was very nice and helpful, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and we all enjoyed the new TV. For the price we paid, it was way better than the majority of hotels we've stayed at in Muskogee. It even came with a refrigerator and microwave which is always a big plus in my opinion. If you are looking for a well priced hotel for an overnight stay, I would recommend the Days Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank JaMae R
Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
We really appreciate your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we could provide you with the best service possible. Please stay with us again. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Adelphi, Maryland
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My room was not bad, great for the cost, clean and didn't smell. Also there was good parking. Staff was very helpful. I didn't use but had a pool. I didn't notice sound from neighbors. Not far distance to downtown. Also, had continital breakfast with coffee to get you started

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ray T
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Anadarko, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed in the Days Inn while I had business in Muskogee, room 220. When I pulled up to the motel, I realized that I had stayed there before. On the plus side, the price was very reasonable. They have free wifi (even though it wasn't very good, but got better the closer you got to the office) and they have a very minimal continental breakfast but hey....I recently stayed in a very nice hotel downtown OKC, and they had no free anything, so I can't complain. My only real issue was that the floor was dirty and had not been vacuumed (I'll post pictures). When I mentioned it to the manager, he seemed the least bit concerned about it. Other than a nasty floor, the rest of the room seemed OK. The bathroom was clean, and the room had a microwave and a small fridge. It A/C was loud and you could hear the road noise, but it wasn't a deal breaker. The battery was also pulled from the smoke alarm and the double beds were on queen frames, so if you weren't careful, you could step on one of the pegs sticking out past the bed or trip on one of them and cause injury to yourself. If you're looking for a place to go down for the night while you're passing through, I'd say go for it. It's right on the main highway and very close to a lot of eating/shopping places.

Room Tip: Get close to the office for the wifi, check the room out before you unload your bags and take some e...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Greg D
Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, but are thankful for your recommendation of our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were just passing through this place on our way down south for a family vacation. It was midnight so we finally got tired of drivin and needed a place to relax and found this gem. it was nice and quiet,and cheap!, the guy at the desk was real helpful and even gave us some great directions the next mornin and our room was clean and decent. nothing too special and fancy but just a nice quiet place to relax and refresh before our long drive the next day. my wife really liked the place and she said on our way back we should just stay here again. I'd recommend it to anyone thats looking for a just a nice and clean place to stay with some courteous employees at a decent price

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hockeyfan543
Thank you for your response. We greatly appreciate the feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed June 29, 2012

My friend and I stayed here passing through and we really loved the place. It looked a little old on the outside but you could tell the manager is really trying to redo the place and spruce it up. our room was great though! THe tv was fantastic and all the furniture and stuff looked new and clean. the room itself was pretty clean too and just had a comfy feel to it. We just stayed for one night but if we ever pass through muskoge again we know where we are gonna stay at!! The guy at the front desk that checked us in was nice and even gave us some local restaurant options. overall we were happy and I normally don't write these review things but i'd really recommend this place if you're in this town!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank chevyforlyf
Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Please stay with us again.
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Let me start by saying that I have never written a review for a motel in my life. I was raised on a farm and I have no issues being around bugs or filth. That being said, my wife and I stayed at the DAYS INN MUSKOGEE the night of June 22, 2012. My son had a baseball tournament in Muskogee this weekend, My wife tried to save a few bucks and booked a room for 2 nights. Checked in around midnight, room smelled like sweat, mildew on shower curtain, trash and a pile of spit out sunflower seeds on floor next to A/C. Too late to get another hotel for the night, so we stayed. The next morning I went to the office to get my money back for the next nights stay and Ron at the desk informed me that I could not have my refund because we got such a great deal on the price of the room and that I had paid cash. Ron said if I had a problem with the room I should have not accepted it the night before. After 5 minutes of arguing and him calling the manager I got my money back, Ron was ticked off that he had to give me my money back, he basically slammed it down on the counter. I would never recommend this place to anyone. There is a Fairfield Inn on the north side of town, it was very clean and relaxing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jay B
, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. As the manager, I personally did not find out about the issue until my desk clerk Ron called me regarding your refund. Also, I am having the cleanliness issue of your room looked at with the housekeeping staff because we do try our best to run a clean and comfortable facility. I have also spoken with Ron about the money issue and I assure you that your inconveniences will not go unnoticed. Once again, we sincerely apologize from all staff of Muskogee Days Inn and appreciate you taking your time to review us. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Muskogee hotels

Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stayed here due to weather I was unable to make it back home roads were flooded I stayed for 2 nights. When I checked in I was greeted with a smile staff was very helpful I believe his name was Joy. Me and my two children got settled in our room which was very nice and clean, loved the new flat screen t.v. also that it had a coffee pot in the room, along with a microwave and fridge. Next morning we enjoyed breakfast that was a delight to see fresh fruit served along with a wide variety of cereal, bagels, toast and not to forget also served with juice and coffee. I would refer family and friends here and we would come back if need be. For the price as well

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean and appeared to be recently remodeled, staff is very kind and helpful. The pric...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Judy L
Manager900, Manager at Days Inn Muskogee, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate it and are happy you had a pleasant stay. Please come stay with us again.