“Fried Cheese and Peaches”
Review of Harry Bear's All Amer Grill - CLOSED

Harry Bear's All Amer Grill
Cuisines: American
Coalgate
“Fried Cheese and Peaches”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Harry Bear's is a family favorite, we have been going there for years. What once was a small local chain, is a lone restaurant, but still has the great burgers, and of course you have to top it all off with an order of fried peaches.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank DeeJackson62
harrybears88, Owner at Harry Bear's All Amer Grill, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
WOW! Thanks for the review!

“Satisfying”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went for a great meal deal that I didnt get,but I got great service and for the mixed message I received a delicious dessert........GO HARRY BEARS!!!!

3 Thank LadyShayD
Moore, Oklahoma, United States
“bad service, cold food, unhappy customer”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I ate at Harry Bear's and ordered a water, fried catfish and I waited for about 10 minutes to get my water and about 45 minutes to get the catfish. My water was empty for about 20 minutes before our waiter refilled my cup. When I got my fried catfish, it was cold and on even fully cooked. Dont waste your time or money on this place.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Aleena115
harrybears88, Owner at Harry Bear's All Amer Grill, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Sorry to hear that you were not taken care of at your recent visit to Harry Bear's. We have always been about guaranteeing our food quality. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you. I sent you an email and I hope you will try us again soon. Thanks, Harry
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“EXPENSIVE!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

A very very expensive place for average food. What kind of restraunt is this with enchiladas and burgers pick a style and stick with it!!!!!

• Visited December 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fried Cheese!!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

The fried cheese is amazing and that sauce, fantastic. Did you know the yellow sauce is their Sweet and Sour dressing? They make most of the dressings in house! Their Honey Mustard dressing is perfect for their Southern Salad (fried chicken, Swiss cheese, almonds, tomato and an orange wedge). I would have never thought to myself, "um orange on a salad." But it works wonderfully. AND the staff (for the most part) is delightful. My experience at Harry Bear's seems to be the same I find everywhere these days. Selfish teenagers don't make the best servers.
I also have noticed on Friday afternoons in the typical lull restaurants have, they move the booths and deep clean them and the floor around them. I like knowing they deep clean regularly. The restrooms are also very clean compared to other places in the area.

1 Thank Locallady85