La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City - Moore
Super 8(Moore)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshopping and restaurantspool and hot tubpleasant experienceoklahoma citywi fiall kindswafflessausageeasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyoneparking lot isbiscuitsstaff was very friendlystay there againvery nice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a king suite, the room was plenty big, we asked for a room on the ground floor close to exit for our little dog and for the first time during our 2 week travels our wish was granted! Hotel was easy to find off of the interstate and plenty of dining/shopping options within walking or very close driving distance. Clean room, wifi worked very well, great bed!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travel to the Moore-Norman area several times a year for business purposes and have passed the La Quinta several times enroute to other hotel brands that I typically prefer. Due to some unique circumstances, I ended up booking a room there as the price was competitive and the reviews were favorable. The property has been here a few years but looks brand new. It is kept in immaculate shape. The front desk staff were very courteous, the breakfast was better than some in more pricey hotels, and my room was exceptionally clean. The bed mattress was not of a quality of more expensive hotel brands in the area, but it was certainly comfortable and provided me with a good night's sleep. The sitting chair in my room was a bit spartan, but the desk chair was excellent. The high speed internet worked great. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping areas literally within walking distance. It served as a good base of operations for working in the Moore, SW Oklahoma City and Norman areas, and I would certainly consider returning.

Room Tip: The hotel is very near the interstaste. If you want true quiet, ask for an even-numbered room on the west side of the hotel. I did, and my request was accommodated.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The clerk was very friendly and checking in went well. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and a very adequate breakfast. The check in clerk also gave us directions to a restaurant where we were meeting some friends. A big plus for me was no charge for my dog. A had no problems with outside or inside noises. I stay in Moore every year on my way to south TX and this will be my hotel of choice from now on.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends