“Service can use a little revamping”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #56 of 137 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: Grill
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Service can use a little revamping”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Food ok, but servers were lacking. One we had acted like they were bored and didn't really want to be there. Still expected a tip even though we had to wait for service after being seated! And this wasn't a busy time, either! Not tactful about specials not being available, either!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank DonnaH14

Salt Lake
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still a Great Place to Dine”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I've eaten at this particular restaurant on my business travels for the last three years. It is located in a nice area of the OKC metroplex with good shopping nearby. In each instance I've found the service to be pleasant, the food well-presented and properly cooked. The staff is first-rate. There are some people that will always find something to complain about but in my opinion this is definitely a place to unwind a little after a long day.

Kansas City, MO
“Great Applebees”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I took a group of college students. They did a great job of serving our large group.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place pisses me off...”
Reviewed November 25, 2007

This place pisses me off every other time I eat there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!