“Very good food”

Happy House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 141 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The place is not much to look at but the food is really good. Hubby and I usually eat there about once a month. If you looking for good Chinese food, this is your place.

There are newer reviews for Happy House Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I saw some of the positive review online and decided to give this place a try. It was just a few blocks from my hotel room. I ordered the happy family meal with egg rolls and fried rice. The worker behind the counter was very nice and receptive to my meal request. They were very busy with call in orders and deliveries but I did not feel ignored. The meal was ready within 15 minutes and was very hot. The food quality was excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone interested in a good oriental meal.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

They delivered to our hotel after our 13 hr drive. the food was very good and hot. the amount of food for the price was well worth it