“Best Best Western in OKC & Moore Oklahoma”

Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Moore
Lodi, California, Usa
“Best Best Western in OKC & Moore Oklahoma”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were very impressed with the King Size room. A very clean and proper hotel room for the tired traveler. The air conditioning with ceiling fan was great during this very hot weather. King Size bed provided a good nights sleep, great back support. Bath/Shower/toilet separate from sink area which is very efficient. Location of hotel very good and easy drive to Will Rogers Airport in OKC. We will stay again if in area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
dear Ken

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .4059128882

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Garland, Texas
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Arrived at the hotel around 5pm and there was no power or running water, which meant no A/C, no WiFi, no TV, and no lights. I almost broke my neck feeling my way up and down the three story pitch dark stair well. Around 10pm I asked if I could transfer to another Best Western or get a refund. The district manager, Jay, refused to do either. He was very rude and condescending, so I checked out and went to a different hotel. I tried calling Best Western customer service, but they said they do not guarantee utilities and also refused to give me even a partial refund. I will never stay at a Best Western ever again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
bwmooreok, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at .

Jessie L
Halstead,
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good place for a quick overnighter, nothing special, no frills, the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, can't ask for a whole lot more for an over night trip. The location was great as it was right off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were repeat guests at this hotel but what a disappointment! We received a handicapped accessible room (per request) but the bathroom DID NOT meet even the basic A.D.A. requirements! The door opening wasn't large enough to allow wheelchair access, there was a regular bath tub (no roll in shower) with NO seat, NO shower wand & flimsy plastic grab bars. Totally unsafe! I have the photos to prove my claim. There was a dried blood stain on the top sheet. We removed it and slept under a blanket. The "hot, full" breakfast was so-so. The final insult came during check out when I complained about the problems we encountered to the front desk clerk who could have cared less. This "Plus" hotel deserves a giant MINUS! Not staying there again.

Room Tip: Hotel bathroom is NOT handicapped accessible. (Took photos as proof) Avoid the I-35 construction in...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2013

jessie
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We wanted to stay at the Greentree Inn in Moore, Oklahoma because of family. The room was very reasonable and the staff could not have been nicer. The windows could use a bit more dampening draperies.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 5, 2013

Conway, AR
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a perfect place for us to stay on our recent Spring Break Trip to OK City. It was just minutes from all the attractions we wanted to go to in OK City. It was also only about 10 minutes away from the Wonderful Sooner Mall and about 12 minutes from the Windfire Casino.

They had a nice indoor pool, which the kids loved.
The breakfast was hot and had plenty. Donuts, pastries, ceral, yogurts, fruits, all that stuff but also eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, oats etc. It was a really nice free breakfast. the rooms were fine. No complaints at all. The staff was helpful. If we go back to OK city we would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 30, 2013