“Nice hotel”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Moore
Creston, Iowa, United States
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The breakfast was amazing, eggs, biscuits and gravy, french toast etc, it was great. Clean hotel with comfortable beds and pillows. their are restaurants that will deliver which is great when we drove 13 hrs and didnt want to leave the hotel.
I learned my lesson by reserving the room on their website using the online option. You cant cancel the room even if your plans changed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2013

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greentree Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Tx
Reviewed March 19, 2013

No frills but more than adequate Best Western Inn fit the bill for us last week on a spring break overnighter in OKC. AS we were making our way from Kansas to Texas, we phoned this establishment later in the afternoon to inquire about space for the night. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was just what we needed. Strange to commment but I loved the large stairways connecting floors, especially since the elevator was painfully slow. Very easy to haul reasonably packed bags up and down. Great value too, especially with the AAA discount.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at .405-912-8882

Denison, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good price for a nice comfortable room. AC controlled by thermostat- not just heat/ cool with high and low settings. Clean and comfortable bed. Nice little work staion in my suite room with excellent Wi-Fi connection- a must for a working guy. Clean indoor pool without being over chlorinated like some do. Friendly and helpful staff. Workout room also nice, with TV. water, etc. The business center had everything working with two work stations- also not always the case in some places. Nice little touches by the staff- like still having Gideon Bibles in the rooms and exercise room. I'm already planning my next trip to stay here.

Room Tip: Didn't rate it higher as I'm a light sleeper and I heard hallway noise in my ground floor ro...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2013

Jay P
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Location is right off the interstate. Nice, hot breakfast. 2 room suite is a legitimate 2 rooms. No half wall! You enter the living area that has a nice flat screen tv, with a sleeper love seat and a desk. A door separates the bedroom area from the living area. The additional sink, separate from the bathroom, is a nice feature. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: request room away from elevator and ice machine. It is quite noisy all night long!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
bwmooreok, General Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Erica J ,

Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I made reservations online for this motel. I read reviews for several motels in the area and was a little concerned about safety and quality of all the properties. The reviews made them all sound like flop houses for the oil rig workers. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived! I walked through an automatic door into a very nice, clean lobby. The lady behind the counter was very friendly through the whole check in process, giving me directions to the elevator and where my room was. The room really surprised me! I reserved a smoking room but did not smell stale smoke when I entered. It was large with a new LG TV, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, microwave and refrigerator. WiFi was faster than what I usually get in a motel. The room was clean and everything seemed to work properly. There was ample parking and easy access to I-35. The pool and hot tub were very clean. They did have a sign posted, at the front desk about closing down the hot tub due to ADA (?) regulations. There was ice and vending machines on our floor (3), near the elevator. Wasn't too sure about the pillows on the bed, they were a little small, but there were 4 of them. We slept very well and did not hear much highway noise at all. Breakfast was a lot more than I expected! Coffee, juice, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, suasage patties, waffles, pasteries, cereal, toast and instant oatmeal. There is no reason anyone should start their day hungry. The staff at breakfast was very friendly as they worked to keep the area tidy and restocked. Will book this motel again, if I find myself in OKC!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
bwmooreok, Manager at Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 20, 2013