“Mid Week Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Davis, Oklahoma
“Mid Week Lunch”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a great lunch, but felt it was a little overpriced. Service was wonderful, & the atmosphere was good also

Visited October 2013

New York City, New York
“Best Spot for a Meal!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

While visiting the Oklahoma City area for the College World Series I decided to check out Hollies after checking out other reviews on TripAdvisor, and they sure held their own! I had the chicken fried steak and I definitely was delighted and pleased by my choice! When I travel I try to eat "native" (as I like to find the meal that the state/area is best known for) and the chicken fried steak was mind-blowingly delicious, the fried okra was pure perfection, and the corn bread was comforting. I was able to consume majority of my meal,
and my super sweet waitress
then recommended that I try the in-house made bread pudding --- OMG do my tastebuds sing praise to her for that
suggestion!!! So if you're in the Moore/OKC area, do make it your business to check out Hollies - your tastebuds will thank you for it!

Oklahoma
“Want a Great Steak?”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our son had told us about Hollie's and how wonderful their steaks were so we decided to give it a try. Oh my, were we ever in for a treat! Their filet was excellent - prepared just as I requested and oh so tasty. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Their choices for side dishes are different but delicious as well. I had the chile mac and cheese and my guest had the burgundy mushrooms - which we split of course so we had the opportunity to experience both. I'm not sure if they take reservations as we went early evening and it was not crowded. By the time we left the place was hopping but we did not see anyone waiting for a table. Excellent, food, excellent and attentive wait staff, cheery atmosphere - what an unexpected treasure Hollie's is.

Moore, Oklahoma
“Best place around!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I just absolutely love this place!! I have never had anything bad here! The service is amazing! We love sitting at the bar! The bartenders are all super friendly! We recommend this place to ALL of our friends!!!!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Consistently good food and great service”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I visit Hollies at least twice a month. Service is always excellent with well trained and pleasant servers. beef is very good and their prime rib ranks up there with anyone's. Onion straws are outstanding and the bar is lively. Chicken and ribs are vg, as well. Vegetables are usually overcooked!

• Visited April 2014