“The steak was excellent”

Hollie's Flatiron Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Moore, Oklahoma
“The steak was excellent”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

These folks come out to the table and make sure you are happy with the steak before you take the first bite. Excellent customer service, Could eat there every night

• Visited February 2014

Moore, Oklahoma
“Catfish, Beer, and a Thunder Game”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great place to watch whatever game you're interested in watching (THUDNER!). There are tvs at pretty much every angle in the restaurant, and they have a pretty good bar too. I got the catfish roll and it was very good - catfish is crispy and not too fishy. We've also ordered their salmon on a few occasions. It might be the best salmon we've ever had - it's a HUGE portion, must have been 8 oz. They cook their greens in bacon fat, so it's not really healthy, but oh so tasty. And it's practically all booths for seating, which is great. I highly recommend this place, definitely gives Chilis and Applebees a run for their money, Hollies is a step above for sure.

• Visited April 2014
Hobart, Oklahoma
“Don't eat much meat, but the hamburger was delicious.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The waitress was so kind to let us visit and not make us feel hurried. We were watching the Thunder basketball game and she was eager to change the channel on theTV nearest us so that we could easily watch it.. She was very attentive to refilling our drinks and also taking our order when we were ready. She was one of the best waitresses I've ever had. I don't eat much meat, but I was in the mood for a hamburger and it was absolutely delicious. We enjoyed our evening visiting with family and sharing a game and a meal; the atmosphere, food and service were perfect!

Visited March 2014
valann38
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

The waiter was very attentive, and the food was treaty. However, our food was not quite hot enough but still tasted good. The peppercorn flat iron steak is good. I ordered medium but the steak came well done. My husband's steak was also overcooked. They had a tamales special for a small plate but they were terrible. Served cold with lots of heavy tomato sauce. Not what we expected. No bread served with salads is still a real negative for restaurants. It is cheap to serve and lots of people like it so why when you ask for bread with your salad they tell you they dont serve it. Bummer.

Visited March 2014
mcloud, Oklahoma
“small portions, large prices”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The trip to Hollie's was not overly impressive. For lunch, I ordered the 6 oz. prime rib and steamed broccoli. It was a bit strange that you only receive on side with your main course. The meat was cooked to perfection and very smokey, but there was probably only 3 oz. of it for my serving. The waitress did not inform us of the specials, nor did she ask if we would like desert. My entree was $12. I would have much rather visited Texas Roadhouse. Probably won't be back to Hollie's.

• Visited January 2014