“AMAZING”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We love Hollie's!!! Great steaks. Not over priced al all for how much you get and the quality is amazing!!! We are happy to bring our kids in for family dinners or out of town guests when it's a night out. Super friendly staff and managers. Love this place. Best steaks around

1  Thank Matthew G

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The food was over priced and over seasoned. It was trying to be more than just a steak house. It was a disappointment.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food was OK. Service was a little slow. Steak was medeocre, at best. We were seated near the bar. It got a little loud..

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Tried this new steakhouse in Moore on May 16th. Way overpriced! I had the 12 oz steak (a little chewy but good flavor) with iced tea and my wife had a cheeseburger with water (her choice, not mine-she's not really a steak eater). We didn't have any "extras" and it cost $35! Now I know why the prices aren't on the menu (on-line OR in person)! I guess the steak was OK but I can get a better one at Saltgrass in Norman or any Texas Roadhouse AND for a more realistic price! I won't be back until I see a total "rethink" on their price structure.

1  Thank Dinoric
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The Restaurant is nice, service was great but at lunch we din't feel like a big steak. So we opted for tamale appetizer and spinach salad. We tried the chips and queso---tiny salsa was nice and fresh, the queso was too spicy and blurred the taste of the salsa. The tamales were nice and fat but the sauce tasted as if it came from a can. The salad had yummy bits of new potatos, bacon and superbly grilled chicken slices--but it was "overdressed' and so a bit oily/soggy. Still the fried ice cream was big enough for the whole table. Maybe next time we'll try a Steak.

3  Thank dachmation

Been to Hollie's Flatiron Steakhouse? Share your experiences!