“A major disappointment for the Five Guys chain.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Moore
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I was introduced to Five Guys in the Tampa Florida area and was very impressed. The burgers were good, the fries were great and everyone was very pleasant. So when I saw one being built near my current home in Moore, Oklahoma I was excited. What a disappointment! We've gone three times hoping the vad experiences were just a fluke, but unfortunately this location is just not up to par with the Five Guys chain. Soggy fries, skimpy, wilted lettuce on the burgers and long wait times are the norm here. We will not go back for a fourth attempt. Five guys will gave to wait until I return to Florida for my business.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

do you like bags of fires? Do you like to load a burger up with toppings? Do you like friendly staff? Do you hate the lack of grease in your diet? If you said yes to all or even 3 of them then you should check out 5 guys. I love it, but due to the mega calories involved I only go a few times a year.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

OVERPRICED! The burgers were ok. Nothing special. Way overpriced for an average hamburger. I wouldn't return or recommend five guys.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I try to eat here at least every month.I'v never had a bad burger or fries yet,an have been going here since it opened,my order has always been accurate and hot off the grill..we love this place.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Really good cheeseburgers! Make sure to ask what the sizes are because they arent the norm. The cajun fries are tasty (one order is MORE than enough for 2 people). I have had the regular fries and they are just fine. I cant honestly say either were the best fries Ive ever had, although I have heard rave reviews about them. Burgers are made to order so it does take a little longer than your average fast food place.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!