“Best Burger Period”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Moore
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I try to eat here at least every month.I'v never had a bad burger or fries yet,an have been going here since it opened,my order has always been accurate and hot off the grill..we love this place.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Really good cheeseburgers! Make sure to ask what the sizes are because they arent the norm. The cajun fries are tasty (one order is MORE than enough for 2 people). I have had the regular fries and they are just fine. I cant honestly say either were the best fries Ive ever had, although I have heard rave reviews about them. Burgers are made to order so it does take a little longer than your average fast food place.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Heard lots of good things about Five Guys so I decided to try it out. Seemed a little overpriced and it wasn't the best burger...just your average run-of-the-mill burger. I arrived at 11am (around opening time). There are better lunch options -- including burgers -- in the area. Nothing wrong with the burger...just not great and wonderful like I had heard.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love love love this place!!! I have never had a burger so good. And the fries, oh those fries, best I have ever had! I would recommend this place to anyone. Best burger joint ever!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Burgers were ok. Fries are worth the trip. One order is enough for two people. It was crowded, but had only been open a few weeks.