“Good Food”
Review of Catfish Cove

Catfish Cove
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: American
Description: Southern style catfish, shrimp, chicken.
Description: Southern style catfish, shrimp, chicken.
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Our family really enjoys the comfortable atmosphere at Catfish Cove. I realize tastes in food varies from person to person. But the food is really good! Plenty of choices, good salads to choose from on the salad bar. The homemade ice cream with the warm cobbler is really good! For the price, the quality and quantity of the food is reasonable. I give a thumbs up! The service has always been very good with my experiences there!

1  Thank jmompeterson
There are newer reviews for Catfish Cove

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We went to the Catfish Cove at the recommendation of a friend, & boy was he correct. If you leave this place hungry it's your own fault. Absolutely delish & reasonably priced. Be sure & try the corn & the home made ice cream

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family and I visited the restaurant and enjoyed the our selfs! Go with an empty stomach because you just can't get enough! It is mostly fried foods but, some times you have to treat yourself and this is a good place to do that! Everything has a homemade feel! We we'll return on our next trip to Oklahoma!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Have eaten here at least 5 times. Food has always been fresh and hot. Plenty of choices on the buffet, most of the meats are fried, but there are a few baked choices. Salad bar has about anything you would want and you can't beat the desserts, including the homemade ice cream. They do have a senior citizen discount.

3  Thank oktahoe
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The price is a little high but the food is great and the Catfish is SUPER!! Buffet style with a mountain of choices. I loved everything I had.

Been to Catfish Cove? Share your experiences!