“Rat Pack, song and dance number, I need to remember.”

Yellow Rose Theater
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Moore
luther
“Rat Pack, song and dance number, I need to remember.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

we attended the Rat Pack program back in Feb. we enjoyed ourselves very much, it was our 1st real date. both had a good time and will be returning. it was our first dance together, and now we cant remember the song, which we both want at our wedding next year...can someone help me remember....please advise me.... yahoo.

mary.nelson912

Visited February 2013

Moore, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dinner Theater”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have attended this venue with only my husband and myself, with family and with groups of friends. Highly recommend for family occassions. Intimate setting allows you to enjoy the music and entertainment, yet visit with each other during dinner and intermissions. Wholesome activity that allows for several generations in a family to all enjoy. We usually attend several shows a year.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Nancy L
Moore, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun night!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited this place for a girls night out awhile back. It was the Elvis show. It was really enjoyable and the food was very good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DebbieF73160
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Never Disappointed!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I needed a place to entertain some friends this weekend and didn't want to do the same old dinner and movie routine. Thats not really entertaining but more like pacifying ones friends
! So determined to give them a great evening in the Okc metro I got online to do a little research. After scrolling through the countless listings of garage bands, casinos etc. I came across the Rat Pack at the Yellow Rose Dinner Theater! Duh! I should have known to check their schedule first! They have always had consistently great food and desserts to die for. Plus all the shows I've been to have been topnotch. I wanted to impress so I couldn't think of a more sure bet than the Yellow Rose Dinner Theater! I and my friends were so glad I choose the Yellow Rose for our Saturday evening dinner and entertainment! Being from Dallas they weren't expecting much from Okc! Made it even better! It far exceeded their expectations. From the friendliness of the staff to the dinner and dessert they were highly impressed! But the thing that stood out to them was they couldn't believe the caliber of the performers. That they were house talent, not some traveling troupe from Broadway! Terrific weekend thanks to the Yellow Rose! Oh and by the way they're parting words on Sunday as they were leaving, "we need to get a Yellow Rose in Texas."

Visited June 2013
1 Thank thunderfan7777
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I went to the Yellow Rose Theater not really knowing what to expect. We just happened to see it on line and decided to check it out. Very glad we did!! We went to the 80's show, which was just great. The performers are very entertaining, the food was good, and the desserts were awesome. We will definitely go back to check out other shows.

Visited March 2013