“best theater in Oklahoma”

Moore Warren Theatre
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Moore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Moore, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best theater in Oklahoma”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

very nice theater. top of the line Lucas Sound, which is very hard to be approved for. The balcony is very nice, adults only......for those of you needing to watch your budget, get your balcony tickets for early afternoon. You will save some $.

Visited April 2014

Moore, Oklahoma
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best place to see a movie!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is very nice. All seats are good even in the smaller theaters there. If you want to splurge a bit, you can go to the balcony or directors suites. Staff is always nice and food is good, a bit pricey but has a full menu if you want more than popcorn, which you can take into the theater if you want.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best movie theater”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A really nice theater makes all the others pointless if you want to see a movie see it here, it can be expensive but worth it.

Visited March 2014
OKC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“And I'm Not Even A "Movie Goer"!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Allow me to reiterate -- Everybody knows I do not care for going to theatres to see movies. I can rent one to watch at home and pause it for bathroom breaks. But the Warren has changed my POV.
We received a gift certificate as a Christmas gift <sigh> so we went... and I LOVED IT! The seats are huge with cup holders and they recline a little. The establishment was clean with beautiful art deco appointments.
It is a good thing we had a gift certificate because the prices were cracking me up -- $15.00 for popcorn and soda for 2. But I think I'd really like to try the dinner & a movie.
You made a believer out of me, Warren Theatre of Moore! Well done!

Visited April 2013
RAPID CITY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Place to see a movie”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Comfortable seating, great sound, many options for how you want to see a movie. Adults only location, which is wonderful. Like most theatres, food is pricey

Visited January 2014