SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore
ComfortInn
$95
$93
Agoda.com
All reviewsfrosted glassfront deskseparate roomssplit bathroomnice layoutwithin walking distancefree breakfastwalk in closetstate of the artparking spaces areroom layoutweekend tripmonth old sonpaper platespull out sofatoilet sinkchocolate milk
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice, clean hotel with modern decor. The desk clerk was friendly. The breakfast area was tidy and well stocked on a busy Saturday morning. The bathroom configuration in our suite seemed odd to me with a toilet and handwashing sink in an entirely separate room than the vanity and shower. I guess it is intended for sharing, but it just seemed like a lot of moving between the two rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback from your recent stay. This is the only way for us to continue providing top-level service and quality of our offerings. While our bathroom structure is very different from the norm, it's main purpose was to provide multiple outlets for those busy family mornings! We look forward to hosting your family during your next trip to Oklahoma City and Moore! Sincerely,

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? Extremely disappointing. We were scheduled to stay for 4 nights but ended up checking out after the first night. First room was DIRTY - sticky soda rings and hair on end tables. Debris still on carpet. Gross is all I can say. The second room was a little cleaner but we were still very uncomfortable. And as for privacy, there is NONE! Frosted (see through) doors on both the toilet room and shower room offer zero privacy for our family of five. It was extremely uncomfortable so we chose to check out the next morning. Checked into the Embassy Suites in Norman. Great decision!

• Stayed: June 2013
Brian W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with the SpringHill Suites in Moore, Oklahoma. We take each guest comment very seriously when looking for constant improvements for our hotel. I apologize that you experienced a negative situation regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the overall design of the restroom doors. While we cannot change the look of the frosted glass doors, the issues with cleanliness have been addressed. Please contact our hotel and ask for the general manager as I would like to speak further about your experience! We hope that you will consider staying with us in the future and I will ensure that your time here goes very well.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love love love this hotel. I live in San Antonio but have family in Moore, Ok. We always stay at this hotel when we come to town if possible and the staff is first class! They always make us feel at home and I have never encountered a rude staffer from the front desk staff to the housekeepers. Everyone here is wonderful and I love the layout of the rooms. This hotel is a true gem!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sophie6417
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a campus tour at OU. It is a bit north or Norman, but as we discovered, it was parents' weekend so most of the closer hotels were booked. It proved to be a pleasant surprise. The lobby and our room were modern and well laid out. As another noted, the doors on the powder room and bath room (yes, they are separate) are frosted and slide open rather than swing out. That is probably to save space rather than cost and it complements the modern look of the rooms quite nicely if a bit unusual. Just be aware of this to avoid any potential awkwardness. What I at first took to be a door to an adjoining room proved to be the closet. Be advised that 12th Street is presently under construction so it can be a bit of a mess to get through traffic at times. Note that some of the closer parking spaces are quite narrow, though not marked as "compact". Save yourself a few door dings and park farther out or in the back. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The breakfast buffet is what one would expect at any of Marriott's Fairfield, Spring Hill, Towne Place, Residence Inn properties. Nothing special but good just the same and complimentary. (Hey, to be fair, it's hard to complain about free.) If our daughter accepts at OU, I expect my wife and I will be spending more time here in the years to come.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the Interstate (west side) for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasVoyager_BW
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Nice hotel. Clean. Breakfast was fine. Little interaction with the staff so can't really speak to service. One thing that was a bit annoying was for both days we were there the housekeeping crew would only leave three washcloths. Four towels but three washcloths, why? There were four of us so this required an extra trip to the front desk. Also if you don't like traffic noise, request a room away from the interstate. Easy access to Oklahoma City from Moore. We spent a lot of time in Bricktown and the commute was simple.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family